Jun.K 1

One Shot Request Collection

 

Here is the Jun.K One Shot! Next up will be an authors note! :)

 
 
 
 
"I don't want to go on this blind date." You whined.
 
"Too bad your going." You best friend said sternly.
 
"Why?" You asked.
 
"Because you need a man and I found you one...so shut up and deal with it." Your friend answered.
 
You gave in. "Ugh. Fine."
 
Your friend grinned in triumph. "Now come out."
 
"Alright alright I'll come out." You said as you walked out of your bedroom. "You sure this looks okay?"
 
"Oh my God! You look hot!" You friend exclaimed.
 
"I don't look that great. " You mumbled.
 
Your friend smacked you. "Shut up! You do!"
 
You rolled your eyes at her as the door bell rung. Your best friend then pushed you towards the door.
"Answer it." She said.
 
You took a deep breathe and opened the door. Behind the door was definitely what you weren't expecting.
 
He's hot. You thought.
 
You seemed to snap out of it once your  friend nudged you. "Oh...uh...hi." I sound like an idiot.
 
"Hi." The man replied.
 
He even sounds hot. You thought.
 
Your friend then smiled as she literally pushed you out the door into the guy, who you still haven't found out his name. "Alright you two have fun!"
 
Thankfully he had caught you and steadied you before you fell on your face. "You okay?” He asked looking into your eyes.
 
You blushed and nodded your head. "Yes I'm fine.”
 
He slowly let go of you and said. "She was in a hurry to get rid of you."
 
"Yes she was.” You mumbled.
 
“My name Junsu…oh wait Minjun sorry.” 
 
“Is it Junsu or Minjun?” you questioned.
 
“Its Minjun. I just recently changed my name. I haven’t quite got used to saying Minjun instead of Junsu yet.” Minjun explained.
 
“Oh okay." You said nodding your head. 
 
"Let's get going shall we?" Minjun asked.
 
You nodded your head and followed him to his car. 
 
Once in the car, you couldn't help but wonder where the two of you were going. "So where are we going exactly?"
 
"To tell you the truth. I'm not sure if you'll like it." Minjun replied.
 
"Why not?" You questioned.
 
"Because your friend kept telling me some things you would like, but yet she got me kind of confused." Minjun explained.
 
"How did she confuse you?"
 
"While she was telling me what you liked she told new what you didn't." Minjun paused then said, " I felt as if I should have taken notes." 
 
You tried not to giggle, but failed.
 
"What?" Minjun asked looking at you curiously. 
 
"Sorry I find it a little funny." You replied and even put two of your fingers really close together to show him how little.
 
Minjun started to laugh which caused you to laugh.
 
As the laughter died down you assured him that it would be fine. "I'm sure wherever we are going, it's fine."  
 
"You sure? "
 
"Yes."
 
"Even if it's something a little corny like dinner and movies?"
 
"Depends is it dinner and movies?"
 
"Dinner part yes. Movie part no. It is something other than movies."
 
"What is it ?"
 
"Have you heard of the music festival that's supposed to be going on?"
 
"The small little music festival they have at the park near Han River during the night? "
 
"Yes that's the one."
 
"If we are going time that trust me i have no problem with it."
 
"Really?"
 
"I go almost every year. I thought I was going to miss it this year."
 
Minjun let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God. I thought you would hate it."
 
"I love music. Who could hate music?"
 
"I know right. I love music too. I don't know who could hate it."
 
The car ride to dinner passed by quickly and all did dinner.
 
Talking about music passed the time for the two of you.
 
You could tell he was very passionate about it. 
 
You gave to say,  you loved that about Minjun.
 
This blind date isn't all bad, you thought. I will have to definitely have to thank my friend for this.