Seungho 4

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is a one shot requested by me. It was based off a dream I had with Seungho in it. keke I couldn't resist turning it into a one shot! haha Enjoy!


You sighed as you gazed at your phone.

 

Text:

Meet me at our usual spot.

 

You were getting tired of this. The secrets. The being the other woman. You just couldn't take it anymore.

 

I'm going to meet him and tell him how I feel, you thought as you got ready to go meet him.

 

Few minutes later, you arrived at the spot. The sun gazed down a nice grassy area.  You were going to sit down, but stopped yourself. You weren't going to stay long. You couldn't. You had to set things straight and not fall for his charm. 

 

You heard a car pull up. You didn't need to turn around to know who it was, so you kept your eyes forward. You heard his footsteps walk towards you. You felt as he wrapped his hands around you and pulled you close. His head was on top of yours, trying to figure out what you were looking at.

 

After a while, he whispered in your ear. "What are you looking at Jagiya?" 

 

You knew you shouldn't turn and look at him, but you did it anyway. Your eyes caught his panda ones. Bad idea, you thought. You were trapped gazing into his eyes. 

 

"I'm not looking at anything in particular." You whispered as you changed your gaze from his eyes to the side. You didn't want to speak loudly. You didn't trust your voice that well to talk normally.

 

He raised an eyebrow at you and asked, "Why are you whispering?" You shrugged your shoulders. "What's wrong?"

 

There it was. The question. You began thinking if you should just spill your feelings out now or later.

 

As you were thinking, his hand moved and gently moved your face, so you were looking at him. The both of you stared into each others eyes and you knew what was going to happen. It happened every time you both stared intently into each others eyes. 

 

The two of you kissed.

 

First started off slow and gentle. You knew if you didn't stop it the same thing that happened would happened. The two of you would have a heavy make out session and sometimes it would turn into .

 

You felt him kiss with more hunger and that is when you finally pulled away. "Seungho, i'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. You need to choose who you want to be with." You said while you looked straight into his eyes.

 

Before he could say a word, you walked away.

 

You had to leave. Seeing the shock in his face, you couldn't take it. You didn't want to see any emotion at all on his face. 

 

It pained you to leave. Painful to your heart, your soul, your mind. Every part of your body was numb, but you kept walking. You could only hope he decided soon.

 

The only thought you had as you walked away was:

 

I love you, Yang Seungho.