Youngjae 2

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is a Youngjae One Shot requested by Sheila. Hope you all like it. ^^


“*Your name*! You are going to love it here.” Your friend exclaimed.

You giggled. “I hope so."
“You will."
You nodded your head and followed your friend around. As you walked passed a group of guys, one in particular caught your eye. The two of you locked eyes and you looked away blushing.
Your friend looked at you and looked at the one you locked eyes with that was still staring at you.
She scoffed and pulled you away.
“*Your name* I’m warning you now you need to stay away from him."
“Why? Who is he?” You asked.
“His name is Yoo Youngjae. He gets good grades and seems nice, but he is a total Casanova.” Your friend explained.  “He’s makes it seem like he likes them and breaks their heart."
She looked at you. “Please tell me you’ll stay away from him."
You nodded your head. “Okay I will."
You knew your friend was only looking out for you, but your mind couldn’t help but be curious about him. 
Is he really that way? You shook your head and went through the day at your new college.
You liked the school. It was what you needed. You smiled. You really liked it here.
After a week you knew you were here to stay, of course the guy, Yoo Youngjae, stayed in your mind. Who was he exactly? Was he really a bad guy?
Lost in thought you ran into someone.
“Oh sorry.” You said as you looked up.
It was Yoo Youngjae. The one person you were to stay away from. 
“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. I wasn’t paying attention either.” He assured me.
The two of you stood in awkward silence for a moment.
“Can we talk?"
“Huh?"
“I know it sounds weird because we don’t know each other, but that's exactly why I wanted to ask you if we could talk?” He explained.
“Talk about?” 
“I need someone who doesn’t know me and won’t have the rumors in mind. I just need someone I don’t know to talk to."
“To vent?"
“Yes. A little."
I thought for a second and said, “Question before I agree. Why the rumors in the first place?” 
He sighed and nodded towards the benches. The two of you sat down.
"I wouldn't say the rumors are true. If you ask my friends they will probably joke around and say it's true."
"That doesn't tell me if it's true or not."
"I know." He ran a hand through his hair. "I'll have to tell you the story then you can decide for yourself. Sound good?"
You nodded your head. "Okay." You were a little skeptical on how this story would go or if it would be even true.
He began explaining about a girl who liked him and he told her yes she was pretty and all, but he didn't want to date. He said he tried to be as nice and gentle as possible. "Somehow it turned into me leading her on, when I'm pretty sure I didn't."
"Uh-huh and your friends joke around with the rumor?"
"Yeah because some of them think its hilarious because they know how I am, though they are getting annoyed. Especially since when I wanted to date and no one would because of the rumors. One girl did say yes then turned it around on me saying how does it feel to be played. Needless to say it hurt."
"Okay." You bit your lip. "Why tell me this?"
"Because I need someone to listen. Who won't just straight off the bat judge me for those stupid rumors?"
"Me being new, you'd hope to accomplish that?"
"Yes. Now I know I can be cocky but is it bad to be a little confident? Or am I taking it overboard?"
"I wouldn't say cocky. I mean I noticed you can be.."
"So you were watching me." He grinned.
"Shut up and let me continue." You glared.
"Okay. Continue."
"You can be cocky at some points especially when it comes to your brain. Other than that you just seem confident in yourself."
"Is that a bad thing?"
You thought about it. "No not necessarily."
He nodded his head. He turned and looked at you. "Thanks."
"You're welcome. I know its nice to have someone to talk to."
"Oh.I just noticed I didn't introduce myself." He chuckled. He held out his hand. "Yoo Youngjae."
You smiled and shook his hand. "*Your name*."
"Nice to meet you."
"You too."
"I don't know how this will sound but..friends?"
You thought for a moment. "Friends."
You smiled knowing it was a right thing to do and plus it doesn't hurt to have another friend. Especially a hot Casanova one.