Zelo 1

One Shot Request Collection

This was requested by Ema! ^^ Thank you all for reading.

~ Amber


 

Today was the One Shot music video shooting and Zelo wore a big smile on his face. He was excited, especially since they were filming on a yacht. On top of that he got to eat grapes.

 

Everyone knows how he loves his grapes.

 

After, the stylist and make you artists got hum ready for the shoot.  He layed down on the couch and waited till all of his hyungs were ready.

 

When it was time to shoot the scene, the one thing Zelo didn't think could happen, did. They had no grapes. There was no grapes anywhere. It was like grapes disappeared from the world.

 

"What?!?!" He screeched.

 

"Junhong calm down." Yongguk said.

 

Zelo counted in his head and took deep breathes. "Are you serious? There aren't any grapes?"

 

"Yes we are serious. There isn't any grapes." Himchan answered.

 

"But that can't be. There has to be grapes somewhere." Zelo panicked.

 

"We checked everywhere.  No one has any grapes. " Yongguk explained.

 

Zelo collapsed on the floor. "Nooooooooo!" He screamed.

 

"Zelo. Zelo. Wake up." Youngjae said while lightly shaking Zelo to get him up. "Junhong wake up."

 

"Huh what happened?" Zelo groaned.

 

"You were having a nightmare." Youngjae replied.

 

Daehyun continued, "You kept saying no and I think something about grapes."

 

Zelo eyes widened and sat up straight. "Grapes! Where are they? Don't tell me there are none."

 

Youngjae put his hands on Zelo shoulders and said, "Whoa calm down. There are grapes. No need to freak out."

 

  "There are?" Zelo exclaimed. "Where are they?" Daehyun went into another room and came back holding grapes. "Yay!" Zelo jumped up and grabbed them.

 

"That must have been one nightmare." Daehyun said.

 

"Yup like the one you had the other night about there being no cheesecake. " Youngjae snickered.

 

"Shhh don't remind me." Daehyun shushed him and put his hands over his ears.

 

"Yup just like the cheesecake nightmare." Youngjae confirmed.

 

"Poor Zelooooo." Daehyun pouted. "I feel your pain of horrible nightmares."

 

Yongguk stuck his head in the door and asked, "Uh is everthing okay?"

 

"Yes." Zelo replied happily as he hugged the grapes.

 

"Okayyyyy" Yongguk said. He didnt know what to say before the scene in front of him, so he continued on, "Well let's get shooting this scene. "

 

They happily made their way on the yacht and started filming.

 

Zelo smiled at the camera as he ate his grapes.