Jungkook 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is for Justine28! I am so sorry for the long wait! I hope you like it! :)


You took a deep breathe. Today was the day you were going to tell your best friend, Jeon Jungkook, that you loved him. It will be okay, you thought.
 

Smiling you went on your way to see Jungkook.
 

As you passed by an alley you noticed a guy and a girl kissing. You rolled your eyes, but something pulled at your heart and relooked at the two.
 

Walking forward, the two pulled away and you saw eactly who it was. The queenka in school, Hana, and the boy you were going to confess to, Jungkook.
 

Jungkook and you locked eyes. You heard him call your name, but you ran. You didn't want to see him. You made sure you didn't see him. If you did, you ignored him. It went on for weeks. He would call out and try to catch up to you, but you avoided him.
 

Of course it didn't last long.
 

You were in an abandonded classroom. You're hangout since avoiding Jungkook.
 

You heard the door open and turned to see him walk in the room. You tried to walk out, but he stood in front of you.
 

"Nope. You aren't going anywhere. You are going to talk to me." He stated.
 

"Talk to you about what?." You asked.
 

"Why you've been avoiding me like the plague? Duh." He said.
 

"You mean avoiding the person I was going to confess to but saw him kissing the Queenka?"
 

"Yes.." He paused. "Wait. Confess? Confess what?"
 

"Confess..." You stopped, but you saw the annoyed look on his face. "What?"
 

"Just spit it out!"
 

"Fine! I love you Jeon Jungkook!" You pushed him out of your way to leave, but he grabbed your arm.
 

"*Your name* stop."
 

"No. Let go."
 

"No."
 

"Why?"
 

"Because I like you too!"
 

"What?"
 

"Thats right. I like you too, but didn't think you liked me back, so I went for Hana who I thought liked me and thought I liked her."
 

"Yeah? And how did that go?"
 

"Crappy. Found out she was using me to piss off some jock." He sighed. "*your name* I'm sorry."
 

"It's okay." He opened his arms for a hug.
 

You shook your head and giggled as he pouted. "Okay." You hugged him back.
 

He pulled back to look into your eyes. "*Your name*"
 

"Yes."
 

"WIll you be my girlfriend?"
 

"Are you being serious?"
 

"Yes."
 

"Hmmm."
 

"Come on..." He pouted.
 

You laughed. "Yes of course."
 

"Good. Now I can finally do this."
 

"Huh?"
 

He leaned down and kissed you. After letting the shock of Jeon Jungkook is kissing you calm down, you finally kissed back.
 

Pulling out of the kiss, you both smiled at each other.