Nichkhun 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This one is for misSong. keke Hope you all like it! Hope it turned out ok. I hope you enjoy this one-shot.


 

You sighed in frustration. Why does he act like that? You thought. Is that really him? Or is it an act?

 

It was very frustrating to you when he acts like this. He isn't a player or a badass. He was cute and a bit dorky. You scoffed at the thought and continued thinking, well only around me does he act that way.

 

Your thoughts continued as you sat down on a swing in the playground. Leaning your head on the swings chain, you looked up at the sky. 

 

He grabbed the swings chains and yelled, "Boo!" 

 

You jumped and instantly smacked his chest. "Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul! Don't do that!" You exclaimed and glared at him.

 

Laughing, Nichkhun said, "Aww don't be mad. It was just a joke." He then went and tried to hug you, but you pushed him away. "Whoa what's wrong?" He asked.

 

"Use that brain of yours. You'll figure it out." You snapped.

 

Nichkhun scratched his head. Looking at her in confusion, he questioned, "Me scaring you?" You shook your head no and continued to glare. The scare was just icing on the cake compared to how he acted earlier. It then hit Nichkhun. "It was how I acted earlier, right?" He said.

 

"Yes." You simply stated.

 

"You know that's not how.." Nichkhun started but you interrupted him, "How you are." 

 

He nodded. You shook your head. "Do I know that? Is how you act around me is all an act? Is how you acted earlier the real you?" You questioned.

 

"Honestly, earlier isn't me. The way I act around you is." Nichkhun answered.

 

"How do I know for sure?" You asked. Nichkhun tried to open his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. You scoffed, "You don't even know how to answer do you?"  

 

You shook your head and started to walk away. Nichkhun grabbed your arm and said, "Wait. Don't go. I'm sorry."

 

Your eyes met his and you stated, "Sometimes Nichkhun, sorry doesn't work." You got yourself out of his grip and started to walk away again.

 

This time, Nichkhun ran and went in front of you. He grabbed you by the shoulders, "I'm truly sorry. I really am. I'll change if you want, just don't go." 

 

"I have to see it, to believe it Nichkhun." You replied. He dropped his hands from your shoulders. This time when you walked away, he didn't come after you.

 

Over the next few days, you noticed a change. When you saw Nichkhun with his friends, he didn't act like a player every time a girl passed by. He didn't try and act like a badass either. 

 

Every time you walked by, you two would catch each others eyes.  You would look away and put your head down, every time. You couldn't look him in the eye. At least not yet.

 

Once again you were at the playground on the swing, looking up at the sky. You heard someone walk and sit on the swing next to you. "Hey." You heard him whisper.

 

"Hey." You whispered back. You then turned your head to look at him. Nichkhun opened his mouth to speak, but you stopped him. "Don't apologize or saying anything related to that." 

 

"Can I say I miss you? Because I do. I miss you. I miss hanging out with you." Nichkhun said.

 

"I missed you too." You confessed.

 

Nichkhun smiled and asked, "Are we good now?" Smiling, you nodded your head yes. He then continued and pumped his fist in the air, "Yes!"

 

You both then started laughing. Both glad that you both can hang out again. Talk again. You both missed your friendship with each other. 

 

 Then you both vowed that you wouldn't let something stupid like that ruin your friendship. You guys would be, Friends Forever.