Youngjae 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This one is for Carl. SuperCarl from TSUndercover. ^^ keke :) Thank you to those who have subscribed already to One Shot Request Collection! Also thank for those who commented with requests! I am currently posting all the old one shot requests from the MBLAQ, 2PM, and BAP One Shot Request then I will get to the brand new ones on the list to do. I hope you all are enjoying reading these one shot requests so far. :)


 

Your head laid on the desk as you looked outside. Another day at school, just like any other day. You were barely listening to the teacher until you heard her yell out your name. Lifting your head, you turned towards her and found a new student right next to her. 

 

"No sleeping in class. Pay attention. You are going to show Yoo Youngjae around." She scolded and turned to Youngjae. "Go ahead and take the seat next to his/her and also if you're not shown around school let me know." Youngjae nodded and went to sit next to you.

 

You quietly introduced yourself and he introduced himself in return. It seemed that after that, the rest was history. You instantly became friends. Not best friends, but still friends.

 

One day, you came to school with a black eye. You tried to hide it. If someone noticed you said lied and said someone knocked into you. Not the best lie, but you couldn't tell the truth. The truth of your home life. At home it wasn't the best environment for anyone.

 

When you saw Youngjae, you hoped he wouldn't say anything. Of course that wasn't going to happen. "What happened?!" Youngjae screeched as he looked at the bruise.

 

"I someone knocked me over. It's nothing." You replied.

 

Youngjae scoffed, "Yeah right. Tell me the truth. What happened?"

 

"It's nothing. Leave it alone." You said.

 

"We're friends aren't we? Don't you trust me enough to tell me what's going on?" He asked.

 

"Yes. But.." You started, but Youngjae interrupted you, "But what? There shouldn't be any buts between friends."

 

"I'm sorry Youngjae. I just can't tell you." You said. You were scared of what he would think if he knew the truth.

 

"You can't or won't?" Youngjae answered. He shook his head, "When you decide to tell me, come find me. I won't judge you." He then walked away.

 

For once in your life you felt bad. Youngjae was the only friend you hand. You were usually a loner, till he came. Inside you wanted to tell him. Tell him everything that was happening at home. Your frustrations. You wanted someone to confide in. Was Youngjae the one person you could do that to? A true friend?

 

Later you decided to meet up with Youngjae and tell him. You were scared and Youngjae knew it. He put a hand on your shoulder, "Hey, I'm your friend. It's ok to tell me."

 

"You're not going to judge or turn your back on me are you? You're the only friend I have Youngjae and truthfully I want to be able to confide in you like a best friend would. I just need to know that you are willing to be the best friend. A true and loyal friend that will be there for me. That is what I need." You explained.

 

Youngjae nodded, "I'm not going to judge you. I may make fun of you sometimes, but hey that's what friends do sometimes. They make fun at you, but they can be serious when a problem arrises. I know something is wrong and it makes me worried. I won't turn my back on you. You are the only friend I have, especially since I moved here. You're my friend. Scratch that, best friend. You are my best friend."

 

"I appreciate that Youngjae." You said. You then took a breathe and explained your home life. How your dad would get drunk and hit you. How you would protect your mom from getting abused. How you wanted you and your mom out of there. 

 

Youngjae just sat and listened. He was angry and sad. Angry that his friend was being abused. Sad because his friend has to go through this. His friend shouldn't have to go through this.

 

After that confession, Youngjae and you were closer than ever. You were truly best friends. You both were there for each other when either of you needed it the most. As best friends say, you two were Best Friends Forever