Himchan 1

One Shot Request Collection

 

Sorry it took so long to update. A lot has been going on in my personal life and then I had exams for school that I needed to get done and study for. >< I'm slowly working on them and getting them done though. :) This was requested by Sheila! I hope you all like it!
~Amber
 
 

 

 
Ugh why of all days did the train have to break down. You thought.
 
You were already having a bad day. Your alarm clock didn’t go off, so you overslept. You couldn’t find your clothes you set out after you got out of the shower. You tripped multiple times getting to the train station, but was late. You had to catch the next one, which would make you late to work. Now you were stuck on this train because it broke down. 
 
You decided to text your boyfriend.
 
Channieeeee
 
Not a second later you got a reply.
 
Yes my love. 
 
This day is horrible. You typed as tears began to fill your eyes. 
 
Your phone then went off like crazy with text messages. 
 
Your boyfriend Himchan had sent texts and pictures. 
 
One was a picture of him, what seemed like, gasping in shock with the words: Gasp! What happened.
 
The next one was a picture of him looking angry with the text underneath saying: Who hurt my baby!?!
 
The next one was a picture of him doing his aegyo and the words: *Kisses* It will be okay baby!  
 
The final picture was him making a heart shape with his hands. The bottom text after that read: I Love you!!!!! 
 
You smiled at his cuteness and replied to him about your day so far. 
 
Awww. Don’t worry Jagiya the train will move soon….If it doesn’t let me know and i’ll go kick some to make it move.
 
You let out a giggle then heard the train start moving again. You sighed in relief. Finally you thought as you replied back to Himchan. 
 
It is moving! Finally!!!
 
A few minutes later you received a text message from Himchan. 
 
It was a picture of him doing a cute face. He then put the words: Good. Now I don’t have to kick anyone . ^^ I got to go love now remember to smile! And remember that I LOVE YOU! :D
 
You replied back with a picture of you smiling and the words: I know. Thank you for making me feel better. And you remember to smile and that I LOVE YOU TOO!! :D
 
No problem love. :) I’ll talk to you later. Have a good day at work. I’ll see you when you get home. Kisses and Hugs.
 
After reading his reply, you smiled. My day just got better.