Jongup 2

One Shot Request Collection

AN: A one shot for shivergirl!!! I hope you like this one too!!!! keke I kept listening to Come On Girl By Taio Cruz, while writing this. keke It was on repeat! Well enjoy! ^^


 

~First Meeting~

 

You sighed and threw the book down in frustration. I'm never going to learn this, you though. You stood up and decided to take a walk. Maybe it will clear your head and hopefully you wouldn't get lost.

 

As you went out the door, you were stopped in your tracks. There in front of you was your sister and a guy. A hot guy. Typical she's popular so she gets a hot guy, you thought. To be nice, you let out a small smile. 

 

Before you could walk away your sister called out to you, "Hey sis! Come here I want you to meet my boyfriend." You took a breathe, smiled and turned around. Once you were in front of them, your sister introduced her boyfriend, Moon Jongup. 

 

You waved and kept the little smile on your face. In return, he gave you a smile and waved. What a cute smile, you thought. Your sister introduced you to him. "Jongup this is my sister, which where are you going?"

 

"I'm going for a walk. Need some air." You simply replied.

 

"Oh ok. Have fun!" Your sister exclaimed.  

 

Before they walked into the house, Jongup smiled and waved at you. You smiled and waved back. His smiles are contagious, you thought.

 

~Dancing & Feelings~

 

It's been months since you've met your sister's boyfriend, Jongup. Every time he was around, you got these feeling inside. You wanted to ignore them and the best way you knew how, was dancing. 

 

You played Come On Girl by Taio Cruz on your ipod. Once the beat started, you instantly started moving. You didn't dance y. You were more into b-boying. Not that girly grinding, dancing. You just let the music move through your whole body and moved. 

 

What you didn't know was that someone had walked in and was watching you. This same someone also started dancing along with you. Both of you let your body take control. You both were in your own world and that's the way you liked it. 

 

When the song ended, you went to find another song. You soon heard, "You dance really well." Your eyes widened. You didn't know anyone was here with you. Turning you found your eyes connecting with someone you started having feelings for, Moon Jongup. 

 

"Uh. Thanks. How long have you been here?" You asked.

 

Jongup scratched the back of head and looked at her sheepishly. "I don't know. I was kind of to into the music to remember." He said.

 

Aww so cute, you thought. You then tried to shake those thoughts out of your head. He's famous and dating your sister. Why would he be interested in you? "I got to go." You told him and quickly grabbed your things. Then you waved bye and left the building quickly. 

 

~ What to do?~

 

As you walked around, you saw your sister hanging around some guy. You also noticed she was flirting heavily with this guy. What about Jongup? You thought. 

 

You spent the whole day thinking about what you should do. Do you tell Jongup? Do you betray your sister? You were so confused on what to do, so you did the one thing you could. You drank. 

 

Soon you were drunk and decided to find a way back home. Of course before you did you had to run into someone. This someone being Jongup and you literally ran into him. He tried to steady you and asked, "You ok?"

 

"No." You mumbled.

 

Jongup then noticed the stench of alcohol. "Are you drunk?" He asked.

 

You mumbled a, 'Yes' and tried to walk away. Tried being the key word. You kept stumbling and almost falling to the ground. Jongup followed and tried to help you. Every time he did, you pushed him away. "Leave me alone." You cried. All your thoughts came out at you at once and so did your tears.

 

"Hey. What's wrong?" He whispered as he steadied you once more. You shook your head no. You didn't want to tell him. Jongup was determined. He kept asking, but you kept shaking your head no.

 

Of course being drunk, you couldn't keep your mouth shut forever. You let it out how you felt about him. How you were falling for him. You also explained how he wouldn't want you because you were nothing. You also started to ramble on about your sister flirting with some guy. "I know." Jongup whispered and continued, "We aren't together anymore."

 

You stared into his eyes. Was he telling you the truth? "Are you lying to me?" You questioned through your tears.

 

Jongup shook his head, "No. I broke up with her and she was ok with that. Apparently she wanted to break up with me too. Besides I like someone else." He explained.

 

You didn't know what to say, so instead you continued trying to walk home. Since you were still having trouble, Jongup continued helping you. Once you got in front of your house, you said bye and started to walk in. 

 

Jongup grabbed your arm. Once you looked at him, he blurted out, "I like you." You surprised you and Jongup by pressing your lips against his. As you parted, you whispered the words 'be by my side forever'.