Thunder 2

One Shot Request Collection

AN: The third update! :) I'll have an authors note after this. Please read even if your probably annoyed of all the authors notes... :) Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy this one shot requested by Luna!


 

You looked in the mirror wondering what you were thinking. He wouldn't remember you. Right? Sigh, it would be nice if he does.
The memories went into your mind of how you first met him.
He had just moved to South Korea from the Phillipines. 
“*Your name* This is Park Sanghyun. Sanghyun this is *Your name*, she will show you around today.” 
“Hi.” He said with a little wave.
“HI.” You waved back.
After that we became good friends. He was there for you and you for him.
Coming out of your thoughts, you leave for the fan signing to find a huge line. You wait patiently and as you waited the more nervous you got and the more memories that popped into your head.
“Should I go for it?” He asked.
You nodded my head. “Yes you should. Music is something your passionate about, so you should go for it."
He seemed lost in thought.
You touched his shoulder. “You can do it. I know you can."
He agreed. “Okay. I’ll do it."
“Just don’t forget me, okay?"
He smiled. “I won’t forget you. How could I?"
You shrugged my shoulders and smiled.
We laughed that day, but once he started training the more we didn’t see or talk to each other. You understood, but some days, like today, you miss your friend Park Sanghyun.
You let out a deep breathe as you got closer to him and once you stood in front of him our eyes connected.
He smiled. “*Your name*?”
You smiled back. “Sanghyun."
He took the cd from you to sign the booklet. He took a good couple of minutes.
“Sanghyun you writing a book?” G.O asked.
He blushed. “No.” He quickly finished and handed it back to you with a smile. 
You smiled and continued through the line and left.
When you got home, you instantly looked at the note Sanghyun had left you.
     *Your Name*
Don’t worry I never forgot you! 
Thank you for telling me to go for it. I love you so much. 
hehe right now you’re getting glared at Ms. Popular.
…Sorry for that.
I really do miss you *Your name*. We need to hang out again.
Damn G.O hyung. Sigh, I guess I’ll have to end this note now….
Here’s my number *** *** ****
Hope to hear from you soon.
Your friend,
Sanghyun
You smiled. He remembers me.
You took out my phone and smiled as you text him.
I can’t wait to catch up with you.