Jongup 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This one is for Fiona! keke This one is a story. It is called If You Love Me


How could this happen? She thought. She fell in love with her roommate. Who just happens to think she is a boy. She fell on the bed with an 'oof'. Her face down in the pillow. 

She couldn't get him out of her head. His smile. His eye smile. His awkwardness of when they first met. His random little moments of awkwardness. It was hard not to like and fall for him. 

The door to the dorm opened. She knew it was her roommate. She knew she couldn't ignore him or avoid him. They do share a dorm. It would be hard for her to do that. 

"Hey, you ok?" He asked. He turned his head to the side in curiosity.

She lifted her head and turned her head. Her head fell on the pillow. "Yeah just peachy." She grumbled.

He nodded then smiled, "It will be ok. Everything always turns out right doesn't it?"

She couldn't help but think if everything would be ok, if he knew. If he knew that she disguised herself as a guy to help out her brother. That she is a girl and is falling for him. She shook her head no. He wouldn't understand. It wouldn't turn out right. This one thing won't turn out right. 

He patted her head. "Don't worry so much. Whatever it is, it will be ok." 

She couldn't speak. She didn't know what to say. All she could do is lift her head and nod her head yes. 

Smiling, he said, "That's the spirit. Now stop being a mute and come play soccer with me and the guys." He then tugged her arm, so she can sit up.

Sighing, she sat up. "Alright, alright. I'll go." 

While playing soccer, she went for the ball the same time he did. Her body went forward and he lost his footing. They were both now on the ground, their eyes opened wide. She knew that he could now feel her chest. Oh god he knows now, she thought.

"So-or-ry Jongup." She stuttered and stood up quickly. 

The guys gathered round. "Hey Jongup you just going to lay there or are you going to get back up?" Daehyun said as Zelo slightly kicked his leg. In the meantime she saw Youngjae kick the ball into the goal and jumping for joy. Sadly no one was paying attention to the goal or the happy Youngjae.

"I'm sorry. I have to go guys. Bye." She said quickly and ran off. The all just watched her run away. 

"Wonder what's wrong." Himchan said. 

YongGuk looked at Jongup and asked, "Do you know what's wrong?"

Jongup took a second to think. He didn't want to say anything about what he just felt. "No. I don't." He said. 

Jongup's feelings were all over the place. He was mad because he had told her things. He was upset because she didn't tell him. Jongup told himself he would talk to her later and he will get answers.

I'm so screwed, she thought. She guessed that it would happen sooner or later, but why now. Why now? Why did she have to fall on top of him? She is pretty sure that Jongup now knows that she is actually a girl not a guy. She hoped he wasn't angry with her.