Yongguk 2

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is for my friend Sheila! I hope you all like it!


Your hands rested on your stomach. Soon your child will come to the world and you were somewhat ready. You were ready to meet him, but you weren't ready for him because you haven't bought anything for him.

 

You sighed as you felt your husband, Yongguk, wrapped his arms around you and kissed your shoulder.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"Just thinking how I'm ready to meet him, yet we don't have anything for him."

 

"We do have something for him." Yongguk smiled. "Us." He kissed your lips and you smiled.

 

"This is true, but not what I meant."

 

He laughed. "I know." Smiling he continued. "Lets go shopping then?"

 

You smiled and nodded your head.

 

Once you got to the store, he grabbed a cart and the two of you started walking around the aisles.

 

"We should have made a list." You said looking around.

 

Yongguk stopped. "Well lets stand here for a minute and think about what we need."

 

"Okay." You replied and thought for a second. There was lots of stuff you still needed like a crib, car seat, clothes, blankets, bottles, diapers, and the list goes on. "We need so much it seems like."

 

Yongguk's arm went to your back and rubbed it gently. "Don't worry babe that's why we're here."

 

Your eyes connected with his and nodded your head as you leaned into him.

 

"I know he needs a crib and a car seat for sure." Yongguk said.

 

"He also will needs blankets, the necesseties for the crib, bottles, diapers, clothes." You rambled off.

 

Yongguk just nodded his head and looked at you. "Well then we should get started because thats  a lot to cover."

 

Seeing him smile made you smile. The smiles never left your face or his as the two of you got what the baby needed.

 

Once the two of you were home and Yongguk got the stuff inside. He looked at everything and stretched his arms out. "Alright time to put this crib up."

 

You smiled. "Good luck with that."

 

"Thanks I'll need that." He said as he opened the crib and laid out the pieces.