Joon 7

One Shot Request Collection

AN: Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you subscribers, commenters, readers. I love you all. 

Here is a Joon one shot that was requested. Please enjoy. 

Love,

Amber


After you got the news of the accident, you raced yourself to the hospital. Once you got there you had to sit and wait.

 

Why did I have to call and tell him to hurry up, you thought.

 

"Family for Lee Changsun." You heard the doctor say.

 

You immediately stood up and raced over to him.  "Is he ok?" You asked.

 

"To put it simply the car accident left him paralyzed from the waist down. You may go see him." The doctor explained.

 

You nodded and followed the doctor. You were shocked and held in the tears that were threatening to fall.

 

Once you went inside the room, the tears immediately fell. You couldn't help it after seeing him just laying helplessly in a hospital bed. 

As you sat in the chair next to him and held his hand, the doctor left the room. The tears kept falling like a water fall. All you can do at that moment was put your head down crying and saying, "Sorry. I'm so sorry." Over and over again. 

 

The members of MBLAQ, manager, and Rain showed up. Their mouths immediately started moving. It was hard to keep up with what they were saying. 

 

The tears still fell and soon Rain took notice. "Shut up!" He yelled, which got everyone to be quiet. He then turned to you and asked, "What's wrong? What happened?"

 

As he put his hands on your shoulders, more tears began to fall, especially when you turned and looked at Changsun. "He. He i-i-s pa-r-ra-l-ly-z-ed fr-r-om t-the wa-aist do-ow-wn." You stuttered through your tears.

 

"He's paralyzed from the waist down?! How did this even happen?" Rain yelled. 

 

"Why do I get the feeling its your fault?" Cheolyong asked while glaring at you.

 

Your heart ripped open. You felt it was your fault and truthfully didn't care if they blamed you. "I asked him to hurry and he got into a car accident. It was my fault." You said and walked out the door. You couldn't stay in that room. 

 

You went to the bathroom and gazed at yourself in the mirror. Your tear streaked face gazed back at you. I'm sorry Changsun, you thought as you closed your eyes.  

 

*Back In Changsun's Hospital Room*

 

"It's not your fault." Changsun croaked as the door shut. 

 

Everyone turned and looked at him. "Changsun," was heard in every direction. Looking at him, they noticed that he was in pain. It wasn't physical pain. It was the fact that you weren't there and truthfully everyone in the room new it too.

 

"It's not her fault." Changsun tried to yell, but his voice wasn't letting him. Rain went up to him and tried to get him to calm. Changsun wasn't listening though.

 

Suddenly Seungho went out of the room and started walking down the hall. He knew what his friend needed and that was her. Where would she go, he thought. Then it hit him. The bathroom.

 

Seungho went towards the girl's bathroom, and knocked on the door.

 

You heard the knock and wondered why anyone would knock on the women's bathroom door. You splashed water on your face again and glanced at the mirror. I am a mess, you thought.

 

Seungho then saw a little girl going to the girl's bathroom. He stopped her and asked, "Could you tell my friend that I need to talk to her?" The little girl nodded and Seungho described you. "Thank you." He said as the little girl walked in the bathroom.

 

The little girl walked up to you and said, "Your friend is looking for you."

 

You nodded to be nice. You didn't want to go out there, but you couldn't run away from it. You dried off your face and walked out of the bathroom to find Seungho.

 

"Don't even think about running." Seungho said. You nodded your head and he continued, "Go back to the room. He's awake and he needs to relax."

 

"He's awake?" You asked.

 

"Yes and he needs you in the room. You can get him to relax." Seungho  answered You couldn't find the words to speak, so you nodded and followed him back to the room.

 

Once you both got into the room, you saw Changsun trying to move somehow and yelling at the others that it wasn't your fault. You went forward and helped Rain lay him back down.  

 

Changsun kept his eyes on you and called out your name. You eyes moved to his and said, "Changsun, just rest please. You need to relax."

 

"I will once you and everyone else realizes this isn't your fault." Changsun replied.

 

He kept talking and the only thing you could think of doing was to kiss him. It was a quick kiss and it shut him up. Which was what you wanted at the moment. "Ok Changsun. I get it. It's not my fault. So please relax." 

 

"Fine i'll relax." He said. As he laid down, he continued, "This conversation isn't over though."

 

Everyone shook their head. Changsun could be quite stubborn, but thats why you loved him. You were glad he was alive. The hard question was is what is going to happen to his future. One thing for sure though, he will always have you. You thought as you sat next to him and held his hand.