Seungho 6

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This one is for Sheila! So sorry for taking so long. I had this typed up a couple days ago. Yes I am on a roll with writing :D With out further ado here is a one shot request for Seungho! Enjoy!!! :)

~ Amber


 

"Hyunggggggggg." Sanghyun said walking into Seungho's room.

 

Seungho lifted his off his pillow. He squinted his eyes at Sanghyun before putting his head back down.

 

Sanghyun rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed. He started shaking Seungho, "Hyungggggggg."

 

Groaning, Seungho replied in annoance, "What?"

 

"Go with me to my friends dance perfromance. Please."  He gave Seungho a pouty face.

 

"As long as I can go back to sleep, yes." Seungho replied.

 

"Ok. Thanks hyung." Sanghyun then went to the door and before going out of the room added, "By the way its tonight in two hours."

 

Seungho sat straight up and yelled, "What!!!!! Ya! Sanghyun! Get back here!" He continued as he ran out of the room chasing after Sanghyun.

 

~♥~

 

What to do? You thought. Your dance partner canceled at the last minute. You were stuck with no partner at all. You looked all around, but it led nowhere. Sighing you went outside. It's cold out here. You thought.

 

"You alright?"

 

You turned around to find a man standing there. He's cute. You couldn't help but think to yourself. "Yeah just peachy." You mumbled.

 

Seeing her shiver, he put his jacket around her. "Here take this before you catch a cold."

 

"Who are you?"

 

"Me? My name is Seungho. What's your name?" Seungho replied.

 

You gave him your name as you used his jacket to warm up.

 

"What are you doing outside?" Seungho asked.

 

"I was looking for a dance partner since mine bailed, but didn't find anyone. So I just came outside for fresh air." You answered.

 

Seungho thought for a minute. Should I help her?  He thought. Got to help a damsel in distress.  He decided. "I can help you with that. That is if you want."

 

You turned your gaze towards him' "You can help me with that? How? You know someone that can dance?"

 

"Yes. Yes I do."

 

"Who?" You questioned.

 

"You're looking at him." Seungho replied.

 

"You would dance with me?"

 

Seungho nodded. "Yes I will."

 

You smiled and grabbed his arm, "Then lets get inside." Seungho smiled and nodded in agreement.

 

~♥~

 

As the dance performance ended, you heard claps and cheers. You were so happy to find Seungho. He was your life saver.

 

"Thank you so much for helping me."

 

"You're welcome. Besides I had to help a pretty lady out." Seungho winked causing you to blush.

 

"Hyung! Noona!" You heard Sanghyun shout. Seungho and you both turned to look at him. Sanghyun smiled widely, "You guys were awesome!"

 

"Thanks." You and Seungho replied at the same time.

 

"Noona what happened to your dance partner?" Sanghyun asked.

 

"He bailed out on me." You answered.

 

"Good thing too or else I wouldn't have gotten to dance with a beautiful girl." Seungho blurted out.

 

Sanghyun chuckled. "Well you should thank me then. I asked you to come with me."

 

"I guess I do, so thank you Sanghyun." Seungho said. He then turned to you and continued, "So would the lovely lady mind if I took her out on a date?"

 

You thought for a moment. Should I?  You saw Sanghyun give you an encouraging nod. Smiling, you replied. "Yes."

 

You were glad that your dance partner didn't show up because you just met the man of your dreams. Through out the whole night you couldn't stop thinking about his eyes, his lips, how he danced, how he talked. Just everything about him attracted you to him. You couldn't wait to go out on the date with Seungho. You went to bed smiling as you thought about Seungho.