V 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is for Byzeloxoxo! I hope you like it!


In Seoul, South Korea there is a gang named Bangtan Boys that consists of seven guys.  There is the leader Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster. Kim Seokjin aka Jin the mother of the group. Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope the hope of the group. Min Yoongi aka Suga the storyteller of the group. Park Jimin the muscles of the group. Jeon Jungkook the golden maknae. Lastly there is Kim Taehyung aka V the 4D of the group.

 

Kim Taehyung like Park Jimin were almost done with his last year in school. He was always in his own world.

 

Today was no different. Kim Taehyung sat in his class just being in his own world. That is until she walked in.

 

The new girl, Park Sera.

 

"Kim Taehyung!" The teacher yelled.

 

Taehyung looked up. "Yes?"

 

"Show her around."

 

He nodded his head. Great another girl, he groaned in his head. He was never good with girls because he always ended up rude to them without meaning too.

 

He heard a 'hi' come from a voice that sounded heavenly to him. He said, "Hi." and turned around.

 

He froze. She was absolutely beautiful and gave him a feeling he couldn't even describe. Was it love? He didn't know, but he liked it. The only thing now was not to be rude.

 

Taehyung was nice. For once he was a good guy and not the rude gangster guy. He liked her.

 

His actions didn't go unnoticed by the rest of Bangtan either.

 

"Sooo..." Suga drug out and smiled. "Whose the girl?"

 

"Huh?" Taehyung looked around confused.

 

"Oh come on who is it?" Suga pressed.

 

J-Hope nodded his head in agreement. "You wouldn't change for no reason."

 

"Change?" Taehyung questioned. Had he changed that much?

 

"Yes V you changed." Rap Monster agreed.

 

"So who is it?" Jin said.

 

"Park Sera." Jimin plopped down on a chair with a smile.

 

Taehyung's eyes grew wide as the guys let out 'ohhhh' and Suga let out, "I knew it was because of a girl!"

 

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jimin continued. "She is good girl, so our Taehyungieeee has been a good boy and not mentioning he is part of a gang."

 

"You know that isn't good." Jin pointed out.

 

Taehyung looked at him. "What isn't?"

 

Jin put a hand on his shoulder. "Not telling her you are part of a gang. The worst thing you could do is not tell her."

 

"But hyung.." Taehyung started, but J-Hope interrupted him. "He's right Taehyung. It's better that she knows. If she likes you like you like her, she will deal with it. "

 

Suga jumped on him and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. "Aww come on who couldn't like our Taehyungieee."

 

Laughter echoed through their hide out.

 

Of course the laughter and joy didn't last long. She found out before he could tell her.

 

"You're in a gang!" She yelled at him.

 

He stood still. Crap I didn't even get to tell her.

 

Taehyun opened his mouth, but she cut him off. "Don't give that crap that you were going tell me! You weren't going to tell me!"  He flinched and hurt spread across his face. "Right?! Just say it!"

 

He nodded his head. "You're right I wasn't, but my hyungs told me Ineeded to tell you, so I was planning on telling you. But now you know and i'm sorry you had to find out this way. You should have found out from me."

 

Claps were heard and it made Taehyung head spin around quickly. Crap. He quickly made sure Sera was behind him.

"How touching." Sangchul, leader of Bangtan's rival gang, said while he finished clapping.  He walked up closer to the two. Taehyung pushed Sera back. "You know V, you could quit the gang, but then again you would have nothing. No family. No girl because lets face it she'll leave you regardless." Sangchul chuckled. "Face it you're better off alone, then you wouldn't be such a burden for everyone."

 

Taehyung clenched his fists. "Sera move back and run."

 

"Aww don't have that cute thing leave on our account V." Sangchul his lips as he looked her up and down. "Why don't you come this way with a real man?"

 

Sangchul stepped closer and Taehyung pushed him back. "Don't touch her."

 

Sangchul laughed. "You're pathetic." He then swung at Taehyung hitting him in the face.

 

Taehyung stumbled back and Sera squeaked. He connected eyes with her. "Run." He mouthed and turned to Sangchul. "Thats all you got. Hyung  was right you punch like a girl."

 

Sangchul growled and went to punch again, but Taehyung blocked it and his fist soon connected with Sangchul's.

 

As the fight continued no one noticed Sera slip away. She didn't know where to go, but she knew she had to get help. She then saw Park Jimin. Taehyung's friend. She followed him to what she assummed Bangtan's hideout.

 

"Whoah whose the chick Jimin?" Suga asked.

 

"Huh." Jimin then turned around to find Park Sera. His eyes widened. "Sera? What are you doing here? Where's Taehyung?"

 

As he walked closer to her, he noticed she looked worried and scared. "Sera?"

 

"Wait Taehyung's Sera?" Jin asked.

 

"Yes now shut up."Jimin answered. He looked at Sera. "Sera what's wrong?"

 

"Taehyungah he's in trouble." Sera said softly.

 

"Trouble. What happened?" Rap Moster said stepping forward to Sera.

 

She looked down. "We were arguing and some guys showed up. Taehyung told me to run as he fought him."

 

"Where?" Rap Monster asked.

 

Sera then told them where and was going to go with them, but Rap Monster stopped her. "Stay here. Jungkook stay with her."

 

"Aww why do I have to stay?"

 

"Because you are the youngest no arguing."

 

Jungkook nodded his head.

 

After they left he looked at Sera. "Don't worry noona Taehyung hyung will be fine."  She nodded and sat down.

 

An hour later, they came back. Sera instantly ran to Taehyung who was being carried. He winced trying to smile. "I'm fine Sera."

 

"Lets get you cleaned up then you two can talk." Jin said.

 

Sera watched as they took him into a room. J-Hope patted her back. "Sit back down and relax. He will be fine." She sat down with them and waited. Suga and J-hope cracked jokes to make her smile, which worked until Jin came outside the room.

 

Sera looked at him and he nodded his head. "He's fine. Go ahead you guys can go talk now."

 

"Thank you." She whispered and went into the room where he was laying down.

 

Seeing her he sat up, wincing as he did so. "Sera you okay?"

 

She nodded her head. "Yeah i'm fine. Are you okay?"

 

He nodded his head. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry."

 

There was silence for a few moments before he grabbed her hand. "Sera i'm sorry. I really am. I really like you."

 

Sera interrupted him. "I really like you too. But."

 

"Uh oh theres a but." Taehyung said.

 

She laughed. "Yes there is a but." She smiled and continued, "Don't lie to me again."

 

He says, "Deal."

 

Smiling they shared a kiss.