2PM 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is for hwootestjang! I hope you like it! 


Wooyoung sat at the doctor's office. He was nervous. He knew something was wrong the moment he got lost going to JYP building to the dorm and from JYP building back to the dorm.

 

How could he forget where he lived?

 

How could he forget the way to where he worked?

 

The feeling that went through his body. It wasn't the feeling of being lost. It was the wandering around and not knowing where he was.

 

It created fear inside him that he never felt before.

 

A nurse shook him from his thoughts. "Sir. You alright?"

 

"Oh. Uh not sure." He replied. How does he answer that? What kind of question was that anyway? He was a doctor's office outloud of course he isn't okay.

 

The nurse then looked scared and that is when he realized. He yelled at her. He cussed at her.

 

"Sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what has come over me." He said as tears slid down his cheeks.

 

"Its okay that shocked me though. Are you Mr. Jang Wooyoung?"

 

Wooyoung nodded his head afraid to speak.

 

The nurse led him back to a room. She did a routine checkup and left him alone till the doctor came in.

 

"Mr. Jang."

 

He nodded his head still afraid to speak.

 

"I heard you snapped in the waiting room."

 

"I didn't mean to." Wooyoung said. "I don't know what is going on with me lately."

 

The doctor nodded his head. "Explain what has been going on exactly?"

 

Wooyoung explained the mood swings, the wandering around and not knowing where he was.

 

The doctor thought for a moment, but  nodded his head.

 

"What?" Wooyoung asked.

 

"These are signs for dementia, but we will have to check. You will need to get an MRI."

 

"Okay when can I do that?"

 

"Today."

 

Wooyoung got the MRI done.

 

At the dorm he waited for the call with the results. He told the guys he was sick, so he didn't have to leave the dorm.

 

Leaving the dorm meant he could wander around and get lost. He didn't want that. He didn't want the guys to know.

 

What does he do if has dementia?

 

How would it effect the guys?

 

His family?

 

The thoughts haunted him for three days and more after he got the call. The call that told him he had dementia. The call that made him go back to the doctor to go over what will happen and what he needs to do.

 

He had dementia and after what the doctor told him he moved out of the dorm without notice. He told Jinyoung he had to talk to him, but with talking to Jinyoung he also had to talk to s in the same room.

 

"Wooyoung whats going on?" Jinyoung asked.

 

"Yeah whyd you move out of the dorm?" Minjun asked.

 

"Was it because  of me? I promise I won't you in my sleep anymore." Chansung said.

 

Jinyoung shook his head. "Wooyoung what is it?"

 

Wooyoung got the paperwork out and gave it to Jinyoung. He couldn't speak. Tears fell from his eyes as Jinyoung read the doctor's paperwork.

 

Jinyoung set the papers down. Tears filled his own eyes.

 

"What is it?" Nichkhun asked.

 

Jinyoung responded by passing the papers to him. "Just pass the papers around after you've read it or if you want read it out loud." Jinyoung whispered.

 

Nichkhun read the papers. He gasped. "No." He whispered. "This isn't true. Is it?" He looked at Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung closed his eyes. "It's true. I don't want you guys to worry or take of me, so I moved out."

 

Minjun grabbed the papers as Taecyeon asked, "What is going on?"

 

Minjun ran his hand through his hair and leaned back in his chair. He closed his eyes and replied, "He has..." He let out a breath and tears began to flow from his eyes. "He has dementia."

 

Tears began to flow out of Junho, Taecyeon, and Chansung.

 

Weeks passed and the dorm was full of sadness. The Junho, Minjun, Taecyeon, Chansung, and Nichkhun couldn't believe it. Their friend, their brother has dementia.

 

Chansung would sleep, but would wake up looking for Wooyoung, who wasn't there. Once he knew he wasn't there he would cry and go to Nichkhun. Nichkhun would comfort him and once Chansung was back to sleep, he would be lost in his own thoughts. Taecyeon would snap at people every once in a while and other than that the others left him alone. Alone Taecyeon would cry. Minjun got lost in his music, but everytime it would turn out heartbreaking. He couldn't take the sadness of the songs and would break down just listening to them. Junho would just sit by himself and watch everyone. His tears always evident.

 

Wooyoung saw them breaking, saw his family breaking. This broke him.

 

As the time passed and the disease continued to take over he would cry and not know why.