Joon 8

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This one shot was requested by Sammiejoon! I hope you all enjoy it! 

Anyways without delay here is the Joon Requested One Shot! Enjoy!

Amber


 

 

You flipped through the photo album of you and Changsun. Remembering all those times in the pictures where nothing seemed to turn out right. Sometimes you laughed right away. Other times you laughed a day after the fact.

Seeing the picture of him holding your birthday cake out to you as you blew out the candles made you chuckle. Changsun had tried so hard to make you a cake for your birthday. He was so determined that he put too much sugar and not enough flour. The cake was not edible, but you thought it was cute that he tried. He felt so bad about the cake, yet mad at himself for screwing up the cake. You told him it wasn't his fault and that you liked that fact that he tried. This was all that mattered to you.

You then saw another picture. It was when he tried to suprise you by  making dinner. Needless to say you banned Changsun from the kitchen. It did not end well. He practically burnt down your kitchen, your house. You were so mad that day. You eventually forgave him especially since he was only trying to surprise you.

Every picture told a story.

"Jagiya." You heard him say.

Looking up you found him just standing there. "Changsun you ok? " you asked.

"I don't know why I act like an idiot in front of you or in front of the camera, but I do. I know you know this. I didn't mean to make you upset. " He explained as he sat down next to you. Before he continued what he was going to day he noticed the photo album, "Why are you looking at that?"

"Changsun I love you. No matter how much of a goof ball you can be. You try and plan things. It may not end well, but you try." You connected your gaze with his as you reached your hand up to gently touch his face. "I love you for who you are. I love the days where you try to cook or the days you try to surprise me. I love the random days where you just pop out random ideas. I love the way you act like a just in the candy store when we go somewhere. I love your smile, your eyes, everything about you I love."
Changsun smiled wide. "I love you too and I'm so glad you don't hate me."

"Hate you how could I hate you?"

He shrugged his shoulders and stood up. He held out his hand for you to take, "Let's go get ice cream at your favorite ice cream shop." You took hand and nodded your head. You giggled as he dragged you out the door.

This was why you loved him. It was never a boring day. There was something always going through his head to do. The days you spent together full of laughter and love. This is the life you wanted. As long as he is with you, you could get through anything.

Lee Changsun was your all.

Bringing joy, laughter and love into your heart.