Update

One Shot Request Collection

 

Hi readers!
 
Here is a little update.
 
First I want to thank all who have put in requests!
 
Remember don't be afraid to put in a request. I will write it and if I have a problem I will let you know.
 
Also these are requested by you, the readers, so please don't be afraid to request a one shot.
 
Second as of right now I'm trying to gather my thoughts.
 
I have planned out when I'm going to work on my stories that I have in my head to do. What I don't have exactly  planned out is when to exactly fit in with starting the one shot requests.
 
Never fear because I am planning it sometime soon. Either try to fit in some in the month of October and November.
 
I say try because I am planning on finishing a story that I have been trying to work on since senior year of high school in October and November I am trying the National Novel Writing Month. For those of you who don’t know what National Novel Writing Month is, National Novel Writing Month is in November and it is where you write for the whole month of November. They give you a prompt and a word count goal that you have to reach.
 
My somewhat thought of plan is to try to write one each weekend starting October.
 
I am going to go with the somewhat thought of plan, but we shall see how it goes.
 
 
Keeps List:
 
Himchan 1 - Sheila
 
Taeyang 1 - Ansarah
 
Junho 2 - Sam1991
 
Thunder 2 - Luna
 
Daehyun 4 - Sheila
 
Rap Monster 1 - Ansarah
 
Kris 1 - Sheila
 
Youngjae 2 - Sheila
 
Jungook 1 - Justine28
 
Sehun 1 - train_girl
 
Daehyun 5 - Anonymous Wolf
 
2PM 1 - hwootestjang
 
 
It's in the order that I'll work on and I realize it's mixed up from when people gave me the request but to make it  random I'm mixing everything up. I hope you all understand and are okay with that. 
 
Also, just so we are clear the next two lines are bolded and some parts underlined.
 
REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!!
 
Request will start to be written starting in OCTOBER!!!
 
 
Love,
 
Amber