Chansung 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This one was requested by Nurul. I hope you all like it. :)


 

 You found yourself running and running. Trying to get away from a coworker, who just won't take a hint. You didn't want to date him. Especially since it was like he was stalking you.

 

Today was to an extreme. He just wouldn't leave you alone. He was following you everywhere. Hence, why you were running.

 

You then bumped into someone. After immediately apologizing, you found yourself memorized by his eyes. Everything seemed to shift. He was the only one you could see.

 

"*insert name*. There you are, Jagiya!" Your coworker exclaimed as he wrapped his arm around you. 

 

You instantly shook off his arm and went to stand next to the stranger. You couldn't control your feet, but you were glad. You felt safe next to this stranger. "I'm not your Jagiya and I will never be your Jagiya." You snapped

 

The stranger seemed to catch on that you wanted away from this guy and wrapped his arm around you. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't call my girlfriend, Jagiya." He said. I immediately got goosebumps. 

 

"Girlfriend? *Insert Name*, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend? You're supposed to me mine. Not his. Mine." Your coworker exploded. 

 

Your coworker just said the most craziest thing you have ever heard in your life. It's official I have a stalker, you though.

 

The stranger then pushed you behind him and said, "Look, you are going to do three things. One, calm down. Two, leave my girlfriend *insert name* alone for good. Three, turn around and leave right now."

 

"I will not. She is mine and I will fight for her." Your coworker scoffed.

 

"And I'll fight right back. Leave her alone. Leave now." The stranger said.

 

Your coworker glared at him and looked at you. "I'll see you later." He said. Your face turned into disgust as he walked away.

 

As your coworker got farther away, you turned your eyes to the stranger. "Thank you so much." You said.

 

The stranger smiled. "You're welcome. Though I have a few questions." You nodded your head and he continued, "One, who was that guy? Two, how long has he been bugging you. Three, what is your name?"

 

"He is a coworker and has been bugging me since I started working there. My name is *Insert Name*." You answered.

 

"That's a pretty name. My name is Chansung and I have one more question." Chansung said.

 

"What's that?" You asked.

 

"Will you go out with me on a date?" He replied.

 

"You want to go out with me?" You said shocked. You couldn't believe it. He wanted to go out with you. "You aren't insane are you?" You blurted out. Oh crap did I say that out loud, you thought.

 

Chansung laughed and answered, "No i'm not crazy. I promise. I would just like to take out a beautiful lady on a date and make sure a certain crazy stalker isn't bugging her."

 

A smile appeared immediately on your face. You just couldn't help it. He made you smile. He made you happy. Crazy thing is, you didn't even know him. You wanted to know him though and you were going to. "In that case, yes I would like to go on a date with you. Especially if that means I'll have a protector from the crazy stalker." You replied.

 

Chansung grinned. "Well then, you m'lady have a protector from the crazy stalker." 

 

"Good." You said.

 

Chansung then took you out to go eat and the two of you just spent the rest of the day having fun. It was just pure amazing. You hadn't have had this much fun in so long. The whole day you felt yourself begin to fall in love with him. You couldn't believe it. 

 

Was it even possible to fall in love with a stranger?

 

You decided to forget the question. To you it was possible because it happened.

 

You fell in love with a stranger.