Zelo 3

One Shot Request Collection

This was requested by Shawol-locket3! I hope you all enjoy it. ^^

 

 

Scene 1: Girl Loves Boy

 

You were hanging out with your best friend, Junhong. Just having a blast. You couldn't stop laughing. That is how it was though with you two. The two of you would hang out. Laugh. Have fun. Talk. Everything.

 

The only thing though was that you held a big secret from Junhong. Junhong was also blind to see it.

 

The Secret?

 

You were in absolutely, positively, deeply in love with your best friend, Choi Junhong.

 

Scene 2: Boy gets girlfriend.

 

Today was the day. You were going to finally tell him. You saw him skateboarding towards you.

 

"Hey Junhong." You said

 

"Hey! I have something to tell you!." Junhong exclaimed with a smile.

 

Your heart seemed to skip a beat. For a split moment you thought he might like you back. "What?"

 

"I have a girlfriend! Her name is Mina. I think you would like her. You should come meet her." Junhong answered.

 

You heart broke. You didn't know what to say. He was your best friend. He was aloud to date, but it hurt. "Congrats." Is all you could get out.

 

He was so happy. You couldn't tell him. Especially now since he had a girlfriend. Of course the secret would have to stay a secret.

 

Scene 3: Girl gets depressed.

 

You did meet Mina. She seemed nice.They both seemed happy. Though you didn't think she liked you too much, but then again not many liked you or bothered to get to know you. Except Junhong.

 

Weeks passed after that. Soon months. You haven't spoken to Junhong. He spent all his time with his girlfriend which was fine with you. Of course though when you needed your friend he wasn't there.

 

Your parents tried to set you up and the guy just made fun of you. Made you cry. Hurt you. Needless to say it that set up didn't last long. You tried calling Junhong, but he never answered.

 

People made fun of you. He wasn't there to protect you, so the teasing and the bullying got worse.

 

Soon you didn't want to go outside. You didn't even want to go back to school, but you had to go. You just were silent. You didn't talk to anyone. Even when someone was trying to be nice to you for once, you didn't talk.

 

Depression hit hard. You felt all alone. The only person who ever understood you abandonded you no problem. You felt so small that you figured even if you died no one would care. Of course not true, your parents would. Your family would. No one in school would though.

 

Alone. The loner. That is what you were the loner.

 

Scene 4: Boy breaks up with girlfriend.

 

You were at your secret spot. The spot no one knew besides Junhong. Its a place you went to get away from everything. To breathe.

 

"*your name*" You heard. You didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

 

"*Your name*, there you are."  Junhong said out of breath. You noticed you didn't answer him and just looked forward with a blank stare. He cringed you looked empty. Did I do this to you? Mianhae. He thought.

 

"Hey you okay?" He asked.

 

It seemed to snap you out of it. You turned and looked at him. "Youre really asking if im okay?" Junhong nodded his head. "No Junhong I'm not okay. My so called best friend abandoned me without a word. Didn't answer my calls when I needed my friend. My only friend. So no i'm not okay."

 

He frowned. "*your name* I'm sorry. I really am."

 

"I'm guessing your here talking to me because you two aren't together." You pointed out. Junhong looked shocked that you knew they broke up. You snorted. "Don't look so surprised. It isn't rocket science Junhong. You don't talk to me or hang out with me for months when you have a girlfriend, but when you don't have one you want to be buddy buddy again. I'm sorry Junhong, but it isn't a situation where you can say sorry and it be all better."

 

The tears streaked down your face. You saw him try to speak, but you shook your head. "No Junhong. No." You went to leave, but he grabbed your arm.  You kept shaking his arm off. Each time though he would grab it.

 

Finally Junhong used enough force to turn you around and pulled you into his chest. His arms wrapped around you. His own tears fell from  his cheeks.

 

"I'm sorry. I really am.. Please forgive this babo for being so stupid. Please forgive him for barely realizing that he loves you."

 

The words shocked you. He loved you.

 

You tipped your head up. "You love me?" You questioned.

 

Junhong gazed into your eyes and nodded. "I do and I realize you probably don't feel the same way, but I neeeded to tell you that I love you." He stopped talking as soon as your lips hit his.

 

"I love you too, you babo." You spoke through your tears.

 

"Really?" He aksed.

 

You nodded. "I've held these feelings in for you for too long and when I was going to tell you, you told me you had a girlfriend."

 

"Oh. I'm sorry." Junhong hugged you tightly. "Forgive me?"

 

"Yes. I'll forgive you as long as you don't abandon me again." You answered.

 

"I won't. I promise."

 

"Pinky promise?" You asked as you held up your pinky. He smiled and linked your pinkies. "Pinky promise."

 

Junhong gave you one last kiss before he asked. "*your name* will you be my girlfriend?"

 

You prentended to think about it and smiled. "Yes."