G-Dragon 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is just a G-Dragon one shot I wrote. Hope you all enjoy.


"Kwon Jinri!" You yelled.
 

She cringed and turned to look at you. "Yes?"
 

"Come here." You said sternly.
 

She walked over to you with her head down.
 

Before you could say anything your husband, Kwon Jiyong, walked inside the house. Your daughter's ears perked up and she grinned.
 

You opened your mouth to warn her, but it was to late. She had ran to her father.
 

Sighing you just walked to the kitchen to busy yourself. You tried to control the horrible thoughts that threatened your brain, but it was no use.  They were there.
 

You let out a breathe as your husband walked into the kitchen. The tears threatened to fall, especially when he held you from behind and kissed your neck.
 

"It's okay, babe. I know its hard, but it will be okay." He turned you around. "I love you." He aid kissing your lips.
 

You couldn't help but smile. "I love you too." You replied brought him to another kiss. You felt him smile.
 

He pulled away. "I'll talk to her. She needs to listen to you. Your her mother."
 

"I don't want to have a fight like last time."
 

Jiyong sighed. "I'm sorry baby." He lifted up his hand. "I promise no fights."
 

You bit your lip and you then felt his lips on yours. Once a part the two of you connected eyes.
 

"I promise."
 

You nodded. "Okay."
 

Jiyong smile and of course made you smile. He smiled even bigger. "There's that smile I was looking for."
 

You giggled and with one more kiss Jiyong left to talk to Jinri.
 

You continued cooking, but inside you felt an argument coming on. This time he promised, but you still had a feeling an argument will arise.
 

Thinking about how you scolded your daughter and she just walked away saddened you. You were trying to be the best mother you could, but you failed.
 

Tears flowed down your cheek knowing you failed. You couldn't stop it.
 

Through the tears you forced yourself to turn off the stove and walk to the bathroom. You shut the door and slid to the floor.
 

Out of the corner of Jiyong's eye, he saw you leave the kitchen and go to the bathroom, looking visibly upset.
 

It somewhat angered him that you bring yourself down, but he understood your feelings. He knew why you felt like an unfit mother. It was his fault. He spoiled his daughter.
 

"Appa."
 

"Jinriah." He said looking at his daughter. "Your in trouble, so no talking."
 

He watched as his daughter bit her lip and looked down. "Listen and understand what I am saying. That is what I want you to do. If I ask a question then you can speak. Got it?"
 

"Yes."
 

"Don't give me a sorry story to make your mom the bad guy because she isn't the bad guy." Looking at his daughter, he saw tears threatening to leave her eyes. He hated to see his daughter cry, but this needed to be done.
 

"Jinriah do you remember when me and omma fought?" He asked.
 

Jinri nodded her head.
 

"Did you like that?"
 

Jinri shook her head.
 

"Do you love your mom?"
 

Jinri nodded her head.
 

"Really?" Jiyong said. "Because it doesn't seem like it."
 

Jinri opened , but Jiyong shook his head. "Don't your mothers crying and hurt. You want to know why?"
 

"Yes."
 

"Because you don't listen to her. She doesn't want to scold you, but you won't listen. I come home and you use me as a safe haven, so mom doesn't scold you anymore. When i'm home, you ignore her completely. When i'm not you don't listen. Your mom feels like she failed as a mother. She also feels like you don't love  her at all." He saw the tears that had threatened to fall from his daughter's eyes earlier slide down her cheeks. "Jinri. Omma loves you. I love you, but you need to listen. Those fights you've heard isn't mom's fault. They were started because of you."
 

He gently moved his daughter's face towards him. "Jinri. I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you feel bad, but we are a family. You omma and me. Not just me and you. I love you."
 

"I love you too Appa."
 

"Jinri. This is what you are going to do. You are going to your room and think about what you've done. I'll come and get you to eat. Then afterwards you will go back to your room and get ready for bed. Arrasso?"
 

"Yes."
 

"Okay. Go."
 

He watched his daughter go into her room. He let out a breathe. He's never had to scold her, but he's tired of this. He's tired of you crying and feeling incompetent. He's tired ofarguing when its not needed, especially arguing that leaves you alone.
 

He went to the bathroom and knocked. "Baby. Can I come in?"
 

You sniffled, "The door is unlocked." You moved away from the door.
 

Jiyong went into the bathroom and joined you on the floor. He wrapped his arms around you pulling you in.
 

"Sorry."
 

"Don't be. Its not your fault. I'm tired of her attitude and its my fault she has it."
 

"Its..." He interrupted you. "No babe. It is. I've spoiled her and never scolded her. I put myself on her side instead of yours. Her disrespecting you is my fault because of that."
 

You looked up to find him in tears. You reached up and whiped the tears away. "Don't cry." You kissed him and whispered. "Please."
 

He gave you a kiss. "I'll try." He hled you tighter. "I love you."
 

"I love you too."