Baekhyun 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This was requested by Hye-ra! I hope you all like it! ^^


Marriage, the unity of two people in love. The moment of seeing the other person and knowing that you want to spend the rest of your life with them. They are the key to your life, your soulmate.

 

Baekhyun knew the moment he saw Hyera that she was the one and on this day seeing her walk down the aisle he couldn't stop staring at her. Her beauty, her smile brightened the room. 

 

They couldn't wait to start their life together as one. 

 

Living together, something they will start doing from now on. To learn about each other. Their habits. Their dislikes and likes. Some of which you knew, while some you didn't. 

 

The day after they had moved in with each other,  Hyera got out of the shower with a smile. She smelled the air.

 

Ah cucumber, how I love the smell. She thought as she continued her way to get dressed before Baekhyun and her went through their stuff together.

 

Baekhyun went to the bathroom to brush his teeth after Hyera had her shower and instantly scrunched up his face. 

 

I hate cucumbers. Bleh eww. He thought. Wonder why it smells like cucumbers. 

 

He shook his head and continued to brush his teeth. He looked in the mirror which showed the shower and an idea hit him. While still brushing his teeth he pulled back the shower curtain and looked at the shampoo and body wash.  He closed his eyes.

 

Aish she uses cucumber soap, he thought.

 

He went back to the sink and finished brushing his teeth. He walked to where she was with the cucumber soap in had.

 

“So you want to explain this.” Baekhyun held out the cucumber soap to her. 

 

Hyera looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Its soap babe. You know stuff you wash your body with.” 

 

Baekhyun narrows his eyes and throws it in the trash can.

 

Hyera rolls her eyes and grabs it out of the trash. “Your acting like I cheated on you babe.”

 

“Because maybe you did.” He huffed and turned around.

 

Hyera went and hugged him from behind. “Aigoo. I didn’t cheat on you. I love you.”

 

Baekhyun scrunched up his nose. “Eww you smell like cucumber.”

 

Then it hit her. “You don’t like cucumbers do you?”

 

Baekhyun shook his head like a little kid.

 

“How about this. I’ll change my soap to something you like.” Hyera looks at his face. “Does that work? Will I be forgiven for my cheating?”

 

Baekhyun thought about it for a moment. “Maybe.”

 

Hyera turned him around and looked him in the eyes. She kissed him and felt him smile. “Am I getting close?”

 

Baekhyun smiled. “Yes.” He kissed her deeper.

 

Seperating she said, “Good.” She wrapped her arms around him. “Now tell the scent you do like, so I can get new soap."