Yongguk 1

One Shot Request Collection

This was requested by Luna! I hope everyone enjoys. ^^

 


 

 I hope I can make it, you thought as you ran to get backstage. You were running late to your brothers showcase. BAP's Showcase. You were so proud of your brother Yongguk. He got to do what he loved. Music.

 

When you went up to security, your eyes widened. You began patting yourself down. Damn it I knew I forgot something. You forgot your backstage pass. "Hi my name is Bang Ri. My brother is BAP.s Bang Yongguk. He gave me a pass for backstage, but silly me forgot it at home." 

 

The security guard rolled his eyes. "Listen little girl I for one am not stupid, so stop trying to act like your related to one of the members. I can tell your not. Besides I can't let no one in without a backstage pass."

 

For once you wished you weren't adopted. You wish that you were actually related and had the same genes with your brother Yongguk. That way you could actually tell your related. Of course life didn't hand you the best hand and you made due with what you were delt.

 

See your mother was a drug addict and your father an abusive drunk. You always took care of yourself. You always hid or run off somewhere when your mom would shoot up or had her drug dealers over. You would always run or hide when your dad came home piss drunk and started hitting your mom. He hit you a couple times, which then led to child services. Ultimately, it landed you in a foster home waiting to be adopted. If you were lucky, which you were. A mother and father with the last name Bang saw you. They knew you would be perfect for the addition in their family. They wanted another child and didn't mind how old you were. Which you were ten at the time. You withdrew yourself at first. You didn't know how to act or how they were. If they got into an argument, their sons Yongnam and Yongguk or their daughter Natasha found you hiding in the closet crying. 

 

All it took was one day for you to run off when you saw your adoptive father drink alcohol. You didn't know it till later when Yongguk found you that everyone had been looking for you. They were worried. When you walked through the doors of home, mother instantly hugged you, while she scolded. "Don't run off like that again."

 

Of course after that you had to explain yourself, but after you did it life had gotten better. You had a family. An actual family.

 

You shook your head and sighed. You got out your phone and called Yongguk.

 

"Riri where are you?" You heard him on the phone.

 

"I forgot my pass and the security guard won't let me back there without it."

 

"Oh okay. I'll be right there Ri."

 

"Okay." You replied and hung up the phone.

 

The security guard just looked at you. "You really think i'm going to believe that you called Yongguk."

 

You rolled your eyes. "You don't have to believe me. I didn't expect you would believe me anyway."

 

It didn't take long before Yongguk opened the door. He saw you smiled. He went and hugged you. "Riri  you usually aren't this forgetful to forget something like a backstage pass." He said as he ruffled your hair.

 

"Yeah well I was running late and ran all the way here. It slipped my mind. Believe me I'm surprised too." You replied.

 

Yongguk chuckled. He turned to the security guard. "Sir I know she has to have a backstage pass, but could you let it slide this once for me. She is my sister."

 

"You two look nothing alike."

 

"Some siblings don't look alike."

 

The security guard sighed and nodded. "Alright she can go in. I better not get in trouble for this."

 

"Thank you!" You and Yongguk said.

 

Once through the door, you hopped on Yongguks back.

 

Umph. "A little warning there Ri would be nice."

 

"Sorry Yongguk."

 

"Its okay." Yonguk smiled and continued, "Now lets get the show on the road."

 

You nodded your head, giggling. "Onward!" 

 

Yongguk laughed. "Onward!"