Taeyang 1

One Shot Request Collection
AN: Here is a one shot requested by Ansarah! I hope everyone likes it. ^^ There will be two more updates on the way. Yes a triple update!
 

 

Work. The most tiring, stressful place.

"I need a vacation." I mumbled as you got out of the car.
You noticed our boyfriend's car was there. He's home.
Just the thought made you feel so much better.
You walked in and your heart immediately fluttered. There were rose petals on the ground that led to the bedroom. On the bed was a note on it that said:
     Take your time. I'll be waiting downstairs.
You smiled and almost just ran downstairs, but you decided against it because you needed a shower.
After showering you got dressed and finally went downstairs. You smelt something that came in the direction of the kitchen.What is he doing? You thought as you made your way into the kitchen.
There you found the table set up with candles and plates of food.
Your boyfriend stood in front of you dressed in a suit and held out a single rose out to you. You smiled as you took the rose and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
He lead you to the table to sit down before sitting himself.
"Youngbae what is all this for?"
He smiled. "It's for you. I know you've been stressed from work, so I wanted you to be able to relax when you came home."
Smiling you said, "I love you Dong Youngbae."
"I love you, *Your Name*." He then gave you a kiss and the two of you started eating.
You couldn't be happier and felt lucky to have Youngbae at your side.