Junho 1

One Shot Request Collection

This is something I came up with just thinking about Junho and his love for Harry Potter. hehe I hope you all like it. ^^


 

Lee Junho woke up in the morning. Earlier then he usually would.

 

Hmmm what time do, he thought.

 

He smiled as an idea came to him. He then wrote a note to his friends saying he was going for a walk. Just so they don't freak out.

 

Junho got dressed and went off to his adventure. Which was him walking around aimlessly and letting his feet carry him to wherever.

 

Thirty minutes passed and Junho realized he wasn't somewhere he recognized.

 

I'm lost, he panicked. How could I have gotten lost.

 

After little thought Junho decided to continue onward and see if he could find someone. 

 

Before Junho knew it he was surrounded by a forest.

 

Holy crap am I in a forest. Confused, he kept walking on.

 

He started to hear noises. Howling and rustling of the trees.

 

Junho's heart beat quickened as he began to become frightened.

 

The noises seem to get closer. What's that? He squeaked in his mind.

 

The closer the noises got, the more he panicked. Soon they seemed to be where he was. "Run Junho." He told himself.

 

Ran he did. Junho ran and ran. He ran out of the forest and into a castle. His mind didn't seem to notice the castle or the people in the castle.

 

He continued to run until he ran into someone.

 

"You need to watch where..." The voice started to say. The woman stopped as she got a better look at Junho. "Who are you?"

 

"I have two questions. Who are you and where am I? " Junho questioned.

 

"I am Professor Mcgonagle headmaster here at Hogwarts." Professor Mcgonagle explained. "Now, who are you?"

 

"Hogwarts?" Junho squeaked out. He room his gaze to look around. He saw students in uniforms. Hogwarts uniforms. Holy it's real. He thought.

 

"Who are you?" Mcgonagle asked again sternly.

 

"Huh Oh. My name is Junho and I'm super confused."

 

"Oh Professor Mcgonagle there you are."  A voice that echoed loudly.

 

Junho gulped as he turned around. As he turned around he had found he had to look up. Very up.

 

"Yes Hagrid." Mcgonagle replied.

 

Hagrid then noticed Junho. "Oh there ye' are."

 

"You know who this is?" She questioned.

 

"No, but I saw him in the dark forest. He looked scared. I went to help, but he took off running." Hagrid explained.

 

"Did you see what direction he came from?"

 

"No."

 

"At this point I don't even know where I came from." Junho mumbled. A thought then came to his head. "Uh...Professor Mcgonagle? "

 

"Yes?"

 

"If  this place is what I think it is, I believe I'm not supposed to be here." Junho stated.

 

"what do you mean?" Mcgonagle questioned.

 

"I'm a muggle..." Junho mumbled.

 

"I'm Sorry I didn't hear what you said. Repeat that please."

 

Junho cleared his throat. "I'm a muggle."

 

Students that heard,  gasped and chatted away. Mcgonagle looked at them and shouted at them  to get to class. She turned her gaze to Junho and said, "Follow me."

 

Junho replied with a nod and followed her to her office. This is not how it is described in the books or in the movie. He thought as he looked around.

 

"Go ahead and sit down. I need to look at something real quick." Mcgonagle said.

 

Junho just nodded his head and took his gaze to the room. He saw the portraits. They indeed moved. He even saw what he thought was the sorting hat. Turning his gaze back to Professional Mcgonagle and noticed the look on her face became serious.

 

I'm in trouble. He thought as he gulped.

 

Junho opened his mouth to speak, but before he could Professor Mcgonagle spoke up. "Junho. Is your full name Junho Lee?"

 

Junho nodded his head, "Yes ma'am." He paused then continued, "How did you know my name?"

 

"What I'm about to explain to you is very serious Junho. Do make sure to understand what I'm about to tell you." Mcgonagle said. Junho once again nodded his head. Mcgonagle then carried on explaining a prophecy of a muggle who is able to get here to Hogwarts is to not only be able to learn magic, but is to be the one to lead them as they fight off another dark force.

 

Junho sat there in shock. He can learn magic? He needs to lead them in battle? He couldn't speak. He didn't know what to say.

 

Mcgonagle stood next to him and shook him. He could have sworn she said, "Junho wake up."

 

He looked at her with a confused face. "What?"

 

"Wake up Junho"

 

"Ya! Lee Junho wake up!"

 

Junho's eyes snapped open and saw his friends surrounding him

 

"You okay?" Nichkhun asked.

 

The rest seemed to be hiding in their laughter.

 

"Yeah. Had a weird interesting dream  though." Junho replied as he sat up, scratching his head.

 

"I bet." Junsu snickered.

 

Confused, Junho asked. "What? "

 

"Alright let's just leave the magic muggle alone. He's got a big day ahead of him." Wooyoung said.

 

"Yeah.  He's got to lead Hogwarts into battle. " Taecyeon replied.

 

Chansung cackled loudly Which caused the rest of them to laugh.

 

Once they all left the room. The red faced Junho laid back down and put the blanket over his head chuckled and then let out a  scream.