Nichkhun 2

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This one is for AshleyCharmed1! Hope you all like it ^^


 

You walked around wondering if your childhood friend remembered who you were. He is famous now. He wouldn't remember me, you thought.

 

Just then you ran into someone. You both immediately said sorry. That voice, you thought. You knew that voice. When you lifted your head and your eyes connected with his, you knew you were right. 

 

It was him. Your old childhood friend. You haven't seem him in years. When you found out he was in the kpop group 2PM, you couldn't help but be proud of him.

 

"Nichkhun?" You asked. You had to make sure it wasn't a dream, though you knew it was him.

 

He nodded. He then tilted his head in confusion and asked, "*Your Name*?"

 

"Yes. It's me." You answered. 

 

"Wow. I haven't seen you in what ten years?" Nichkhun said.

 

You nodded and stated. "Can't believe you still remember me." 

 

Nichkhun was taken back by your statement and replied. "Of course I remember you. How I can forget you. You were my best friend when we were kids."

 

"People forget. Though I must say I never forgot you." You told him.

 

"I don't forget. Well at least when it comes to you, I can't forget things." Nichkhun explained. You smiled causing Nichkhun to smile. He continued, "You want to hang out?"

 

"Right now?" You asked. 

 

Nichkhun rolled his eyes and said."Yes right now."

 

You then questioned, "You aren't busy?" 

 

"Nope. Besides we need to catch up." Nichkhun answered and carried on, "Now lets go."

 

He pulled on your arm and led you to a restaurant. You looked at him and said, "You're hungry aren't you."

 

Nichkhun smiled sheepishly and explained, "I haven't ate yet and i'm starving. Have you eaten?" You shook your head no. He then continued, "Ok then. Lets eat."

 

The two of you sat down and ordered food. You guys started filling each other in about your lives for the last ten years. Talking to Nichkhun is what you missed. You missed hanging out together.

 

Then the one topic you wanted to avoid came up. The topic of your parents and the whole arranged marriage thing. "Why isn't there a ring on your finger? Aren't you married now?" Nichkhun asked.

 

"It never happened. After my parents told me about it and had us move so I would be away from you, they noticed I was upset. I wouldn't talk to them. At first they thought I was being silly and were angry at me." You started to say.

 

"Angry?" Nichkhun asked.

 

You nodded and continued your story, "Yeah angry. Angry because I was being childish. When that argument started, I was scared at what my dad would do. That was the worst fight i've ever had with him. I had to explain to him my feelings and how my so called future husband was an . The guy looked at me like I was a piece of meat. He didn't get that you were trying to protect me and I had to make him see that." Nichkhun put a hand over yours and gave it a light squeeze. You took a breathe and carried on with the story, "I had to remind him of the cuts, the bruises on my face. I yelled at him for being so blind to my pain that day. All he cared about was some jerk who tried to his daughter. Once I let it all out, I ran out of the house. I didn't come back to my parents house for weeks. I stayed at my grandparents."

 

You saw Nichkhun then moved to sit next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and gave you a hug. He then asked, "How long did it take for him to talk to you?"

 

"Almost a month. My mom came and tried to talk to me to convince me to come home. I just yelled I wasn't going to live with someone who wants his daughter to marry someone who tried to her. It ended with us crying and she said she tried to talk to him. When he finally visited me, I didn't want to see him. He forced his way to me and just held me. He kept saying sorry over and over again. He told me I didn't have to marry him. The whole arranged marriage was off." You explained.

 

The food came at that moment and you both said thank you. Before you started eating, Nichkhun said, "I'm glad he came to his senses. At least he won't hurt you anymore. He didn't hurt after the whole arranged marriage was over right?"

 

You shook your head as you grabbed the chop sticks. "No he didn't. My dad didn't let him or his family come near us." You said.

 

"Good." Nichkhun replied and started eating.

 

You both continued to eat and talk to each other. It felt like how it was before you were separated. The times where you can talk and tell each other everything. The times where you can laugh and poke fun at each other.

 

You had each other again. It was like you were never separated. One thing you noticed was the love you had for your best friend, was still there.