Wooyoung 1

One Shot Request Collection

This is just a one shot I decided to write for Wooyoung. Next will be Jun.K. Then an authors note! :) I hope you enjoy.


 

Wooyoung sighed in frustration. It happened again.
 

He text you.
 

He called you.
 

You were busy with your new friend.
 

It was as if you forgot him, your boyfriend.
 

Deep inside he knew you didn't mean to hurt him, so he could never be truly mad at you.
 

Wooyoung knew he had to tell you something was wrong. Talk to you, but how was he supposed to talk to you when you wouldn't answer.
 

Wooyoung sat there and running a hand through his hair.
 

What to do? He thought.
 

His eyes widened and immediately stood up. "Ha! I have an idea!"
 

See you would text him eventually and he knew how to reply.
 

A pictures of him being angry like a lion or tiger with a stuffed animal right next to him for a little smile.
 

He wouldn't put words, just send the picture.
 

The picture would definitely get your attention.
 

All Wooyoung needed was for you to text back.
 

Speak of the devil, he thought as his phone went off. 
 

It was indeed a text from you.
 

Wooyoungie I'm sorry! I just got so busy. I miss you and love you!
 

Always sorry. This time sorry wasn't enough.
 

Wooyoung sent the pictures and waited for you to respond.
 

He didn't have to wait long, but instead of texting back you called him.
 

"Hello"
 

   "Wooyoungie. I know your mad at me, but please hear me out."
 

I'm not mad at you, he thought in reply. He didn't speak. Just kept silent waiting for you to continue.
 

"I'm guessing your silence is for me to continue?" You asked. You let out a sigh and carried on. "I know I haven't called you or talked to you in person in a long time. I know I haven't been the best girlfriend lately. I'm sorry for that. I know you must be mad at me and you have every right to be. I promise you though I'm not ignoring you. Yes I've been spending time with my new friend instead of you. There is a reason though."

"A reason? What sort of reason would that be? What reason could there be for someone to ignore their boyfriend?" Wooyoung replied. He didn't mean for it to sound angry.
 

"I wasn't ignoring you. I have been planning something for you!You! Wooyoung! You want to see what I've been doing for you! To show you how much I love you! Fine I'll bring it to you!" You snapped.
 

Before he could say anything else you hung up the phone.
 

Damn it, he thought. The last thing he ever wanted to do was upset you. He just missed you. Missed hearing your voice.
 

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. It was you.
 

Wooyoung opened the door and before he could say anything you pushed a bag into his hands.
 

"*Insert Name*" Wooyoung said.
 

You ignored it and said. "There open it."
 

"*Insert Name*" he tried again.
 

You shook your head and continued. "Open it."
 

Wooyoung put the bag down and pulled you into his arms. No matter how hard you tried time pull away he kept you there.
 

Tears flowed like a river down your cheeks.
 

"Babe I didn't mean to upset you. That is the one thing I never wanted to do. I was only a little upset not mad at you. I love you *insert name*. So very much. I'm sorry first upsetting you." Wooyoung said.
 

Wooyoung pulled back and wiped away your tears. He gave a Peck on the lips, then whispered, "I'm so sorry baby."
you knew he was. Truthfully you were more upset at yourself then him. "Wooyoungie." You whispered.
 

"Yes?" Wooyoung answered.
 

"I love you." You said.
 

Smiling, he replied. "I love you too."
 

"Hold me?" You asked.
 

"As long as you stay here." He shot back.
 

"Deal." You smiled.