Sehun 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is for train_girl! I am sorry for the long wait! Here it is! 


 

You stood there wondering what you got yourself into.
 

Act cute while wearing a stuff animal suit.
 

"Alright lets goet this over with." You muttered.
 

"Aww *your name* you look adorable." Your friend said.
 

You put your hand/paws on your hips. "Ha.Ha."
 

"Cheer up. It's just to make money."
 

"It's boring."
 

"Well entertain yourself."
 

"How?"
 

"You'll figure it out. Now I got to go. Have fun." She gave you a quick hug and a wink before walking off.
 

You sighed. Entertain myself. But how you thought.
 

Shrugging your shoulders you continued to roam around the park and act cute for other people.
 

You sat down with a sigh, resting your head on your hand. What to do?.
 

Your eyes scanned the crowd until you saw a guy sitting by himself bored. You gasped. He's so hot, you thought.
 

Seeing him look your way, you turned your head as to act unsuspicious of your staring. Inside you felt the heat rise in your cheeks.
 

By the time you looked back that way, you noticed he had gotten up and was walking away.
 

Oh no! You screamed in your head as you tried to get up, but your foot got caught and you fell face first to the ground. Your eyes widen and jumped up like nothing happened. The passerbyers looked at you oddly and you just started acting cute, so they left you alone.
 

Whew that was close. Now where did he go. Your eyes scanned the crowd again.
 

Once you saw him, you smiled and ran that way.
 

Everytime he looked back, you turned and did your job of acting cute to the people next to you.
 

You could tell he was getting annoyed, but you didn't care. You were just having fun by following a hot guy that you now know his name. Sehun.
 

You smiled at the mention of it. You started to daydream and giggle until you noticed he was gone again.
 

Again you found yourself scanning the crowd and when you saw him walking you, once again let your feet carry you towards him.
 

You started daydreaming again, not watching where you were going, and found yourself behind one of the buildings. Oops.
 

You then felt a hand tap your shoulder. YOu frooze and turned around finding Sehun, the hot man you were following. Oh god what do I do. I've been caught.
 

Before you could say anything, he spoke. "Why are you following me?"
 

You opened your mouth, but no words came out. What do I say?
 

"Yah! I'm talking to you! Why are you following me?" He yelled. "Who are you?"
 

He went for your mask, but you shake your head and slipped passed him. His hands reached out to grab whatever he could and ended up grabbing the head and taking it off. You stood still for a split second before running off.  You ran and hid behind a building. Your hands went to your head and your eyes went wide. You felt around your head. Crap! I don't have my head mask thing. I'm going to get fired. What to do.
 

"You looking for this?" A voice said and you knew instantly it was the guy you've been following.
 

You bit your lip and turned around. You put your hand behind your head and scratched. "Hehe Yes."
 

"At least it was a cute girl follwoing me." He muttered.
 

"Huh?"
 

"Don't worry about it."
 

"*Your name*!"
 

Your eyes widened. Your boss. You were so dead.You gulped. "Yes?"
 

"Whereis your mask?! Why don't you have it on? I knew I shouldn't have hired you." Your boss ranted. You put your head down and bit your lip. Mianhae chingu. I really messed up. Sighing you kept telling yourself not to cry as your boss ranted at you.
 

"Excuse me." The cute guy said getting your boss's attention. "She hasn't done anything wrong. I asked her to."
 

"That's not in her job description."
 

"Her job is to satisfy customers. Yes?"
 

"Well yes.."
 

"Then she did her job. She was going to put her mask back on."
 

You then put back on the mask.
 

"See no harm done."
 

You act cute, causing Sehun to chuckle.
 

Your boss frowned. "*Your name*"
 

"Yes?"
 

"Keep your mask on or your fired."
 

You nodded your head and your boss left.
 

You turned to the cute guy. "Thanks."
 

"You're welcome." He paused and looked at you. "But you can repay me by a date."
 

"Huh?" Did he say date? You felt your cheeks turn red.
 

He smiles. "Cute. When do you get off?"
 

"Six."
 

"Then I'll see you at six out front." Sehun smiled and walked away.
 

You nodded and smiled. Did that just happen? You shriek and start jumping up and down.
 

As soon as you noticed people starting to look at you weird, you stopped and waved.
 

Inside you were smiling and couldn't wait till six.