Junho 2

One Shot Request Collection

AN: The second update! A one shot requested by Sam1991! I hope you like it. :)


You walked into JYP excited. You couldn't believe that JYP hired you to choreograph one of their groups, 2PM. You have been waiting for this choreograph for a well known group in South Korea.
After finding out where you were supposed to go, your mind couldn't stop thinking about Junho. You couldn't wait to meet him along with the rest of 2PM.
Then suddenly you ran into something or someone. By the cursing, you could tell it was a someone you ran into.
"Sorry." you said as you looked up at the person. Oh my god it's Junho. What do I do.
"Watch where your going." Junho said as he passed by me not really giving me a second glance.
I'm guessing he wasn't in the best of moods. I sighed and made my way to JYP's office. After getting acquainted with JYP, I followed him to meet 2PM in the dance studio.
Once we got in there, everyone stared at me probably wondering who I was.
"Alright guys this is *Your name* your choreographer for your new song. *Your name* this is Jun.K, Taecyeon, Khun, Chansung, Wooyoung, and Junho." JYP said.
I waved at them and they waved back. Junho still had a angry look on his face.
JYP laughed and shook his head. "Like I told her, we are going to let her listen to song and give her a copy of it. Then tomorrow you guys start with dancing to it."
Jun.K went over to the radio and the song. I listened to it making sure I caught the lyrics along with the beat of the song. When the song was over. I nodded my head and told them I will have it by tomorrow.
The next morning I was exhausted, but I made sure I didn't show it. I didn't want them to think I was weak. I had taken all night to put together the dance and practiced it. I even filmed it, so I could make sure it was good. I studied it, so I would know how to teach them. Needless to say I was super prepared to show them the dance.
I walked in the dance studio ready to show them the dance. I saw them goofing off and once they saw me they all said hi minus Junho. He just once again looked at me like he was angry. I shook it off and told them that I had the dance for them and if they were ready. They said they were and I smiled.
"Alright then let me show you the dance and then we can get started with you guys learning it." I told them while clasping my hands together. They nodded in agreement and Jun.K went to start the song.
After I showed them the whole dance I saw five smiling faces and one serious angry face.
"You ready to learn it?" I asked.
In return I got a bunch of yeahs and let's do this. I laughed a little and started to show them.

The days came and went and I soon became friends with five members of 2PM. I couldn't figure out why Junho always looked angry at me like I did something wrong.
Jun.K came up to me and swung his arm around me. “Don’t worry about grumpy."
Taecyeon walked by and added, “Yeah he’ll come around."
I nodded my head and we continued practicing until it was time to film the music video. 
The filming went good. The choreography was done. All was good. Well except Junho giving me an angry look. I sighed and walked to leave. 
As I was walking down the hallway someone grabbed me and pushed me against a wall. I started to say something, but the person kissed me.  At first I was in shock, especially since I noticed it was Junho. Then I kissed back. 
Once we separated I asked, “What was that for?"
Junho finally smiled at me. “Because I like you.” 
“Well continue on then."
He grinned and kissed me again. 
I smiled into the kiss.