Secret Santa Gift - Thunder 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is one of the one shots I did for a Secret Santa gift to Nurul (inrahrah)! :) keke Hope you all enjoy :)
 


 

 

"Are you sure this will turn out ok?" You asked your boyfriend, Sanghyun.

He smiled and said, " Yes, i'm sure. Everything will be just fine. Trust me."

Looking at him skeptically, you sighed. "I hope you're right." You gave him a peck on the cheek. You smiled and continued, "I trust you."

"Good." He said as the door bell rung.

Our families were finally meeting each other for the holidays. You were nervous of how it would go. Would they hate each other? Would there be drama? Or would it all turn out ok? 

You opened the door to reveal your family, you let them in. As they settled in, the door bell rang again. This time it was Sanghyun's family. It was time for them to finally meet.

As his family came in you greeted them along with your family. After everyone got seated, silenced filled the air. Silence. The one thing you were hoping wouldn't happen. How to get rid of the silence, you thought.

Before you could say anything, Sanghyun spoke up, "So isn't nice to finally meet everyone?"

After he said that, the conversations between both families seem to burst into chatter. You couldn't stop smiling because everyone seemed to be having a good time. You glanced at Sanghyun and looked back at you grinning. 

You then knew everything was going to be ok. 

Late that night, when it was just you and Sanghyun, you both were smiling. Glad that the night turned out so well. Your families became the best of friends that night.

"Told you it would go well." He said.

You nodded and replied, "You did. I'm glad it went well."

Smiling, you both shared a kiss. After you both pulled away, you leaned your head on his shoulder as you both looked outside the window. You both saw the snow fall to the ground. It was peaceful.

The day started out with worry, but it ended in a peaceful, joyful day. A day you both wouldn't forget. It was a day that your families came together and you couldn't wait for more family gatherings. Family is everything to you both. Family is what you love and you couldn't wait to make your families bigger.