Daehyun 3

One Shot Request Collection

AN: Couldn't help but make a part 2!keke This one is part 2 of Purplekpop's request of Daddy Dae! Totally love it.  :) Hope you all like it! :) Enjoy! I am making it into a story! It is called Sunshine


 

Daehyun had his hands full today with Daejun. You were gone for the day and Daehyun didn't want to bug you every time he had a problem. Daehyun was determined to take care of his son on his own. He needed to become a father. A good father.

 

Daejun looked his father with a pouty face. Daehyun knew his son was going to cry. He tried not to panic and picked up his son. 

 

Is he hungry?

 

Nope.

 

Does his diaper need to be changed?

 

Nope. 

 

Daehyun sighed.He tried feeding Daejun a bottle. Nothing. He checked Daejun's diaper and found nothing. Why was his son crying? How could he make it stop?

 

A lightbulb went off in his head and Daehyun started to smile. He turned to his son and put his hands in front of his face. When he pulled away his hands to reveal his eyes wide and his cheeks puffed out. Then covered his face again. This time when he pulled his hands away it revealed the duck face. His hands then returned to cover his face. He then revealed his face once again with his mouth and eyes wide. Eyebrows lifted. 

 

Daejun let out a giggle at his dad. Daehyun in return gave him a smile while scrunching up his nose. He then started to lightly tickle Daejun. Daejun began to giggle more. 

 

The rest of the night went ok. Daehyun played with Daejun and took care of him. Like a good father would. Daehyun was proud of himself. 

 

When you walked into the house, you found Daejun and Daehyun asleep. Daejun was asleep on Daehyun's chest. You let out a 'aww' and quietly took pictures of the moment.