Jongmin GOT99 Problems

I Got Yours, Mine, and Ours

Jongmin and BamBam's relationship was going along very well. After the whole debacle of the entire family walking in on them about to have , they've learned to keep things more low-key. Low-key being the fact that BamBam had learned how long the acceptable time between him leaving culinary school and returning home could be. He learned how often he could get away with making up an excuse to stay out longer. Hell, he even learned the best way to walk down the stairs without making any sound.

 

That didn't mean that the only thing he and Jongmin did was . They went on plenty of cute dates to the park or to restaurants and garnered their fair share of Instagram fame. Jongmin was even starting to spend more time at the Im-Park family home. Even if that time was minimal and Jaebum made sure that he was always close by.

 

The Im-Park family was having a movie night that was open to all significant others to attend. BamBam, as always took it upon himself to prepare all the snacks, even something as simple as microwaveable popcorn.

 

He was pulling popcorn out of the microwave when he heard Jongmin behind him. “Is the popcorn ready? We just ran out.” Jongmin was holding an empty bowl and BamBam hated Jongmin for looking so good. Even with the YG backup dancer varsity jacket on him, it was impossible to ignore how broad Jongmin's shoulders were. And his thighs looked thicker than usual. Jongmin chuckled when he caught BamBam staring. “Like what you see?” Jongmin moved closer and placing the bowl on the empty counter space near BamBam and pressing BamBam's back to that very same counter.

 

“Did your thighs get thicker?” BamBam wrapped his arms around Jongmin's neck. Jongmin was only three inches taller than him but it was enough to do this.

 

“I don't know. I'm too busy focusing on your thighs.” Jongmin's hands wandered down to the aforementioned thighs.

 

BamBam snorted. “My non-existent thighs you mean.”

 

“But I like them. I like my legs like I like my Starbucks lattes. Skinny.” Jongmin said, his face coming closer to BamBam's.

 

“That is the gayest thing I've ever heard in my life.”

 

Jongmin laughed. “Gayer than this?” he kissed BamBam, making sure his hands were still on BamBam's thighs and that BamBam still had his arms wrapped around his neck.

 

“Seriously? I know I may be biased because I'm aual but this has to be too much.” Jongmin and BamBam broke the kiss off and looked to see that it was Mark that had spoken. His noona was right next to him and they were holding hands. Noona was carrying an empty popcorn bowl.

 

“Right, the popcorn.” BamBam grabbed the bag of popcorn and filled into the empty bowl that was on the counter. He took the bowl and held it out to Mark. Mark, still holding his noona's hand, grabbed the bowl that BamBam was offering and placed his empty one on the counter.

 

“Are you two just going to have in the kitchen? You do realize that there isn't a door that separates the kitchen from the TV room.” Mark said.

 

“We'll be right out.” BamBam said.

 

****

 

“Stop.” Jongmin murmured. “Your dads are down the hall.”

 

BamBam spoke from the crook of Jongmin's neck. “They're too busy packing. I don't think they even notice what's going on aside from how many swim trunks to bring.”

 

It wasn't that Jongmin didn't like BamBam's bedroom. It was a nice bedroom with a closet and makeup vanity and for some reason a disco ball. It was just that the last time they were in BamBam's bedroom with the door closed, Jongmin was fearing for his life. As a result, laying side by side with BamBam on top of BamBam's bed with BamBam's lips on his neck wasn't as pleasurable as it could have been.

 

“I know but still, BamBam, in case you haven't noticed but you're loud. Your parents are going to notice.”

 

BamBam propped himself up on his elbows. “I'm not loud! You're louder than me!”

 

“Are you being serious? BamBam, you are literally the loudest person I've ever had with. It's not a bad thing. I think it's hot but it's just bad for when your two dads are right next door.”

 

“If we may interfere, both of you are incredibly loud even when there is nothing going on.” BamBam and Jongmin turned their heads to see that it was Jaebum that had spoke with Jinyoung next to him. Neither of them looking happy.


“Do you want to call you a locksmith for Christmas?” Jongmin asked.

 

“I locked the door! How did you get here?” BamBam asked.

 

“You may have locked the door but the walls aren't as thick as you would think for a house that cost this much. Also, I have a master key.” Jinyoung said.

 

“Why do you have a master key?” BamBam asked.

 

“In case of an emergency! I'm a psychologist. It helps me. I only use it in the case of emergencies. Like this one.”

 

Jongmin let out a sigh and covered his face with his hands.

 

 

***
Jongmin was spending Christmas with the Im-Parks. He didn't feel like going to New York City when he could have a perfectly fine Christmas in Seoul. And by the looks of it, so did the rest of the significant others of the family. Shinyoung, was understandable, as she was more of an Im-Park than the rest of the significant others. Angel mentioned that her family didn't really celebrate Christmas (which Jongmin found strange because her name was literally a heavenly being) and the noona that Mark had met at the park never said anything about having a family in the first place. Did she have a family? Did she even celebrate Christmas? No one knew and no one thought of asking.

 

“Do you think this new spice rub is going to be good?” BamBam asked Jongmin as BamBam stood in front of the oven, nervously waiting for the turkey to be done.

 

“Didn't I tell you that it was great last week when you used it on that grilled chicken?” Jongmin wrapped an arm around BamBam. “You're the best.” Jongmin pressed a kiss on top of BamBam's head.

 

“When did you become so cheesy?” BamBam said in a tone that made it clear that he didn't mind at all.

 

“It's Christmas. It's my favourite holiday and my birthday is coming up.”


“So this is all about you.” BamBam teased.

 

“What can I say I'm pretty important.” Jongmin kissed BamBam's cheek.

 

“I know you are.” BamBam kissed Jongmin on his cheek. BamBam pulled the turkey out of the oven and the aroma of spices filled the house. “Do you mind carrying the salad dressings for me?”

 

Jongmin grabbed the balsamic vinaigrette and the lite honey mustard and followed BamBam to where the table had been set up in the living room. They passed by Angel and Youngjae who had ended up underneath the mistletoe and were kissing in between adorable and awkward giggles.

 

They set the salad dressings and the turkey on top of the table. Everyone else was seated. Jaebum and Jinyoung were on opposite ends of the table but were still making google-y eyes to each other. Mark and his noona were talking in their silent head tilt ways. Jackson and Shinyoung had just put Joseph in the crib in Jackson's room. Jackson was wearing his annual ugly sweater and had managed to put Shinyoung in one. Yugyeom was reading the holiday letters sent to him by his potential future wives and every one of them came in a different but equally nice scent.

 

“You two didn't kiss under the mistletoe.” Jackson said before Jongmin and BamBam could sit down. “Everyone did it. Even Yugyeom kissed every single one of his letters.”

 

Yugyeom set the letter he was reading down. “Because you forced me too!”

 

Jackson ignored him. “After Youngjae and Angel are done kissing and being adorable.” The adorable sounded strained mainly because there shouldn't be the word adorable and Angel that close together in a sentence. “You can kiss.”

 

Angel and Youngjae apparently heard them because they soon came and sat down at the table, across from each other, with Youngjae's entire face a bright red colour.

 

Jongmin and BamBam went back under the mistletoe. Jongmin leaned into BamBam's ear and whispered in English. “I'm saying this in English because I don't want Director Im to murder me and Professor Park to provide a fantastic psychological argument on why killing me is justified. I love you and merry Christmas Bam.”

 

BamBam smiled and whispered back in Thai. “I love you too.” They kissed, much more chaste and innocent than anything they had ever done in their entire relationship.

 

“You do realize that I love you is the most common phrase to know in the English language right? Like literally everyone knows I love you. And Jongmin-oppa, you're really really loud even when whispering. Both of you are so loud all the time.” Angel said.

 

Bonus:

 

(This takes place during the scene when Jaebum and Jinyoung are packing for their trip)

 

It had been G-Dragon and Taeyang's idea. Like most idea of opulent displays of wealth from gay families were. Kyungsoo didn't mind. After all, G-Dragon and Taeyang were noveau-riche, the poor things had to show off their wealth. They would never know what he and Joonmyeon (mostly Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo grew up so middle class it was almost painful to think about) experienced with years of money lining their pockets. Money that came with prestige. Money that meant something.

But who was Kyungsoo to say no to a trip to Fiji? It would be nice to get away from the Korean cold and some place where he could soak up the sun and drink Pinã Coladas in peace.

 

They were outside, all packed up and ready to go to the airport in matching couple sweaters that Kyungsoo had to admit did make he and Joonmyeon look as adorable and youthful as they were when they first met. It was just like with every time they left the house for any time period longer than an hour, Joonmyeon had to provide the kids with a detailed set of instructions.

 

Now as adults, Kyungsoo could see how clearly they did not care. Jongin was fighting to stay awake, Sehun kept trying to discreetly check Instagram, Chanyeol was using that forced smile he picked up when he demanded to go to acting classes and Baekhyun(who had still not gotten married and left the house even with his relationship with the food critic being the longest one either of them had in their life) was nodding every few seconds. It was same the speech every time, although now the drinking part was moot as they were all adults. Now instead of no drinking, it was no excessive drinking.

 

Kyungsoo was staring at his Rolex to see how much time they had wasted when a car pulled up in front of the house. It was strange, this was the third most exclusive gated community in all of South Korea, and the car didn't have a resident sticker but one of the houses down the street was going for sale and another family that had moved in always threw these dinner parties. What Kyungsoo wasn't expecting was for Seunghoon, G-Dragon and Taeyang's son-in-law to jump out of the car without even parking it properly. Joonmyeon would have a heart attack.

 

Sehun upon seeing Seunghoon tried to make a dash for the entrance of the house but Seunghoon got there too soon, punching Sehun in the jaw. Baekhyun let out a scream. “What is going on?” Joonmyeon asked.

 

“Do you think you could try and steal a married man?” Seunghoon was pinning Sehun down and using some hardcore Busan satoori.

 

Kyungsoo was about to intervene when yet another car pulled up and didn't park properly. This time out of the car came Song Mino. “You're lucky I don't have much energy left after beating up Seungri-hyung. You're also lucky that Jinwoo-hyung is in Imjado or you'd be facing some serious pain.” He sauntered over to Seunghoon and Sehun. Seunghoon got off Sehun and let Mino pick him up by the shirt collar.

 

Why were two of the three “KangNam” boys (the nickname given to the sons of indie/soulful rock power couple Kang Seungyoon and Nam Taehyun) beating his son up? And what on Earth did Seungri have to do with it? Joonmyeon was probably broken. And was that another car that was just going to park without any consideration for street laws? Were the security guards at the gate on lunch break? The car parked right in the middle of the street and Seungri came out sporting a very nasty bruise on his right eye. He made Song Mino put down Sehun and turned to Seunghoon.

 

“I can explain-” he started.

 

Seunghoon cut him off. “Did you have fun partying? Do you know how much I wanted to swear when I saw you on the TV screen? On live TV? International live TV you decide to cheat on me with this male Lolita!”

“I'm only two years younger than you.” Sehun said weakly. He was back lying on the grass. Jongin was long gone and Chanyeol looked he was filming the whole thing.

 

“You know that I love you more than anyone.” Seungri said to Seunghoon.

 

“I may have been deceived once but not twice. I'm not bad you know? I still get stares and head turns. But that's not good enough for you. You just go around every faunlet in the industry.”

 

“Seunghoon, you're only two years younger than me. And it was a one time thing. I forgot what I was doing.” Seungri pleaded.

 

“Forgot what you were doing? I rather have you lie to me but at least give me a good lie.” Seunghoon scoffed.

 

That was deep. Kyungsoo thought. Is that what happened when you were raised by two indie rockers?

 

Joonmyeon finally spoke up. “If you don't mind me asking, exactly what happened for all of this to go down?”

 

“I sat on Seungri-hyung's lap during the award ceremony in Hong Kong.” Sehun said as Baekhyun helped him up.

 

“Why were you sitting on a married man's lap?” Joonmyeon asked.

 

“He pulled me onto his lap and it seemed like a good idea at the time.” Sehun shrugged, clearly not bothered as much as he should have been in this situation.

 

Kyungsoo couldn't wait for Fiji.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please laugh at the title.

Uploading a nice Jongmin chapter (even though it did come with a bonus and I almost feel like the bonus stole the spotlight) because his birthday is in five days.

Also because what happend at MAMA broke my Seungri/Seunghoon shipping heart. Seungyoon and Taehyun are the parents because that time where they lectured Jinwoo on Winner TV was so parental. Also I'm KangNam trash.

So yeah enjoy my puns and sicne I am uploading this pretty early (for me at least) I hope everyone has a nice day!

<3 Smooches <3

P.S I also think I'm going to be watching I Got Yours Mines and Ours either today or tomorrow and despite having named this fanfiction after it, I haven't seen that movie in a long time.