Happy Valentine's Day

I Got Yours, Mine, and Ours

“Happy Valentine's Day.” Jaebum said to a still sleeping Jinyoung. Jinyoung was asleep on his side and Jaebum was hovering over him.

 

Jinyoung smiled. “I was curious about how Valentine's Day was going to work. Do we both get each other presents and then act like White Day doesn't exist? Or do we ignore Valentine's Day and then act as if White Day doesn't exist?”


“We're going to celebrate Valentine's Day and ignore White Day. We used to be pretty popular back in high school during Valentine's Day, don't you remember?”

 

Jinyoung laughed. “We weren't that popular. Or at least I wasn't.”

 

Jaebum stared at him. “Was there something wrong with your high school? Because I remember high school you and high school you was something that I thought I would never be able to get over until I met adult you.”

 

“I used to want to get you chocolates as a joke gift on Valentine's. The ones wrapped in pink foil to match your hair.” Jinyoung teased. “I have to get ready if we're going to go out on Valentine's Day.”

Jinyoung began to get out of bed.

 

Jaebum pushed him back down. “No, you're not. We are going to go out but not right now. Let's enjoy the holiday a bit.” he pressed his mouth down onto Jinyoung's neck.

 

*Mark and the noona with the cute dog he met at the park*

 

Mark stood in front of the restaurant that Noona managed. Despite it only having opened an hour ago, there were already couples inside. The restaurant was decorated a bit for Valentine's Day, with hearts on the window and from outside Mark could see that someone had put up a quote about love in English on the wall.

 

Noona had texted him saying that she wanted him to come over to the restaurant. Mark had this feeling it was for Valentine's Day but he didn't want to assume anything. Even if it wasn't, he would never not follow through with someone Noona had told him to do.

 

He entered the restaurant and Noona who was setting napkins onto a table smiled at him. “Mark! It's good to see you, come here.”


Mark walked over to her and stood beside her. “Do you need any help with anything?”


She shook her head. “No, I was just setting this table up. Here come with me to the back office.” she began to walk to the right side of the restaurant, gave a quick nod to the people working in the kitchen and led Mark to a small office that he assumed was hers. “I have something for you.” She went behind the desk that was there and took out her gifts. It was a puppy-themed calender and a heart shaped box of chocolates.

 

“Noona, do you like me?” Mark asked.

 

“Mark, you are one of the most perfect guys I met. You're submissive and Youngsoon loves you. And you love her back. Youngsoon falls in love with everyone but it's hard to find someone that loves her as much as she loves them and as much as I love her.”

 

Mark stared down at his gifts. He had no problems with the box of chocolates (mostly because he thought all of the flavors that usually came in boxed chocolates were good) and the calender was something he needed (cute puppies and when you were home everyday without doing anything, the weeks and months began to blur in together). “Noona, I like you too but there's something that you should know about me that could change how you feel.”

 

*Jackson and Shinyoung*

 

“Candy, what do you have planned for me?” Jackson said. “Can I open my eyes?”

 

“No, we're already inside my apartment. Just a bit more walking.” Shinyoung said. She had instructed Jackson to close his eyes while she pushed his back in order for him to walk without hitting anything. She had wanted to wear high heels in order to put her hands over his eyes but Jackson was having a bit of overprotective father syndrome and refused to let Shinyoung wear high heels. Or eat three servings of dessert. Or walk on the side of the sidewalk closest to the road. Or breathe a certain way in case something happened to the baby.

 

She led Jackson in front of a door. “You can open your eyes.”

 

Jackson did and looked at the door in front of him before turning his head. He could see Shinyoung's living room in the back. “Isn't this your storage room?”

 

“It is but there's something I want to show you.” She opened the door.

 

*Jaebum and Jinyoung*

 

“So, what are we going to do now?” Jinyoung traced designs with his finger on Jaebum's chest. “I'm not opposed to another round.”

 

Jaebum grinned. “I'm surprised at how many rounds we were able to go in our old age.”

 

“When you're younger, you can get in more rounds but you always end up finishing earlier. When you're older you don't have the same amount of but it lasts longer.”

 

“Mine! When did you become such a philosopher on ! If I knew a degree did this to a person, I wouldn't have taken a leave of absence.”

 

“That you still haven't finished.” Jinyoung playfully teased. “No but seriously, with you it's quantity and quality. I can still remember the first time we had when you whisked me away to Europe so we could elope. Waiting for that long, I knew it was better than any we could have had in high school.”

 

Jaebum kissed Jinyoung. “That's because we're meant to be. I never believed in soul mates until we went our separate ways and I realized that I needed you.”

 

Jinyoung gave Jaebum a quick kiss. “All those books you read in high school paid off.”

 

Jaebum laughed. “Much better than the books you read nowadays. Speaking of which.” Jaebum rolled over and got out of bed walking over to his wallet. He came back to bed laying down and holding two tickets. “This is what we're going to be doing tonight.” he handed two tickets to Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung stared down at them. 50 Shades of Grey and apparently it was a private viewing. “How did you do this?”

 

Jaebum grinned. “I'm a movie director. There will be other rooms in the cinema playing the movie but our room will only have us.”

 

Jinyoung kissed Jaebum with more ferociousness than any other kiss before.

 

*Mark and the noona he met at the park*

 

“Wait, so you don't have .” the noona said. She and Mark had left her office and were now sitting in a booth, a pitcher of iced tea between them.

 

“I don't have and I don't want to have . I'm aual.” Mark said. He was holding his glass of iced tea with both hands and staring at the noona he met at the park. She was so in control of everything and seeing her at the restaurant giving orders to everyone made Mark's heart leap out of his chest.

 

“That's alright.” She said, placing her hand in the middle of the table. “I don't mind. Put your hand on top of mine.”

 

Mark did what he was told. “Are you sure you're OK with this?”

 

“I'm not aual. I like . I want to have . I find you ually attractive Mark. But was never going to be the main factor of our relationship. It shouldn't be the main factor in any relationship. I like you for your smile and that laugh of yours as much as I like you for your biceps.”

 

If there wasn't a table between them, Mark would have kissed her. “So, are we a couple now?”

 

Noona gave a wickedly seductive grin. “Weren't you the one who once said you'll treat your girlfriend like she was your master? What type of girl doesn't want to hear that?”

 

*Jackson and Shinyoung*

 

Jackson wiped the tears away from his eyes. “Candy, I can't believe you did all of this.”

 

What once was Shinyoung's storage room was now a nursery. The walls were painted a pastel green colour and there was a crib and diaper changing station. Hanging on the wall on the side of the nursery was 'JOSEPH WANG' in white Roman alphabet letters. There were little tiger stickers on the walls and a tiger plush in a corner.

 

“I know you probably would have wanted to help out but I also wanted to surprise you.” Shinyoung said. Jackson pulled her into a hug. “Jackson-ah, are you this happy by a nursery?”


Jackson nodded. “I can't wait for Joseph to be born and for us to be a family. Noona, you make me really happy.”

 

“Happy Valentine's Day, Jackson-ah.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE.

Valentine's Day is one of my fave holidays so I was really excited to write thi chapter. I actually had more I wanted to do with this but I feared that if you let me this chapter could go on forever. (which means I didn't get to include the maknaes :;_;:)

but I still really like this chapter and I still can't get over the fact that Jinyoung bought 50 shades of grey way back when. A part of me hopes he never sees the movie but at the same time it's your life to live Jinyoung.

I wanted this to be kind of like "love actually" which is a great movie and I am literally about to start watching it after this chapter is posted.

No matter what you're doing today, I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's day!

<3 <3 Smooches <3 <3

P.S Double the <3 for Valentine's Day!