Bedroom Preferences

I Got Yours, Mine, and Ours

Jackson and Mark were sitting in the kitchen eating apple slices with peanut butter while Yugyeom and BamBam watched TV in the TV room. Jaebum was out filming his drama, Jinyoung was at the university attending some presentation put on by the psychology department, and Youngjae was out attending his piano classes.


“Isn't it weird to think that our parents have with each other?” Jackson said suddenly.

 

Mark finished chewing the apple he had in his mouth before answering. “I don't think it's weird and why are you even thinking about that in the first place?”


“It happens when you see someone getting married. It doesn't married if you know they had before when someone is getting married you know for sure that they are getting laid that night. Especially for us since we were adopted. We know our parents didn't make us so we never have to think about them having .” Jackson explained.


BamBam who was walking into the kitchen to grab a bottle of pop, snorted. “Do you think Yugyeom walks around thinking about the fact that our Dad had ? According to your logic then he should be doing that.”

 

“But Yugyeom is a special case. Our dad and his mom only had so that he could exist. He knows that for a fact. It's not like they loved each other or were married or dating.” Jackson said.

 

“Whatever Jackson-hyung. If you want to believe in that theory then so be it.”BamBam went back to watching TV.


“For the record, I don't think about the fact that Dad had . I don't think about the fact that my mom had either.” Yugyeom shouted from the TV room.

 

“Because of you, when you and Shinyoung-noona get married, the only thing this family is going to be thinking about during the ceremony and the reception is the fact that you're going to have . Do you want your family to go to your wedding thinking about that?”

 

Jackson shrugged. “It's not a problem for me. Plus I bet you guys already thought about that fact when Shinyoung-noona announced the fact that she was pregnant.”

 

“I still can't believe she's actually pregnant.” Mark muttered. His Mom and Dad were starting to rub off on him.

 

“It's not like I think about what they're doing in the bedroom, that's weird.” Jackson said. “What do you like to do in bed?” Jackson asked Mark.


“Sleep, watch TV, use my iPad, eat some snacks. The usual things.” Mark said.

 

“C'mon, you know what I meant.”

 

“I don't like doing things in the bedroom. That's the definition of aual. If I had something I liked doing in bed, I would probably be heteroual.”

 

“Did you ever have ?” Jackson asked.

 

Mark began to cut up another apple into slices. “No, I got pretty close to it a few times with girls, and one time even with a guy, back when I didn't know if it was in general I didn't like or with girls, but every time we were getting close to actually having I didn't want to have it. I didn't see the point in having it. I don't even know what people see in it to make them want to have it.”

 

“I thought you loved dating or something.” Jackson grabbed one of the slices that Mark had cut and began dipping it in the peanut butter.

 

“I love going on dates. I love walking along the Han River while holding hands and eating ramen and watching as your lips come closer and you kiss, I lov-”

 

Jackson cut Mark off. “Is that the type of things you do with the noona you met at the park?”

 

“I'm not dating the noona I met at the park. I've told the family this before.”


“I'm sorry. Please continue on about what you love about dating that isn't .”

 

“I love holding a girl's bag when you're out shopping or letting her drive you around in her car. I love when a girl demands that she be in charge of deciding what movie we watch or where we're going for our date.” Mark had a faraway look in his eyes.

 

“That sounds kinda .” Jackson said.

 

“How is that ? I don't have , how can I be ?”

 

“It sounds like some type of weird dominatrix you have going on. Except without the part. Like you're in some type of aual gender reversed version of Fifty Shades of Grey.”

 

“Don't mention Fifty Shades of Grey. Our Mom reads that book.”

 

Jackson's jaw dropped. “Our Mom? Park Jinyoung? Dr. Park Jinyoung. Professor Park Jinyoung. JYP the Second. Jr. Reads Fifty Shades of Grey.” He covered his eyes. “I'll never be able to stare at my parents the same way.”

 

“You get over it. Me and Youngjae thought it was weird at first but everyone is allowed to have hobbies.”

 

“I can see where you get your non-ual dominatrix from.” Jackson said.

 

“I don't have a weird non-ual dominatrix !”

 

“OK, then you have some non-ual where you want a girl to basically preside over every aspect of your relationship and take complete control but all of it is consensual.”

 

“Exactly.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is greatest chapter of this fanfic. I know the fanfiction isn't complete or anything but this chapter is the greates. I wished I saved it for later but this is the of this fanfiction.

This chapter is taken from Mark's verse in She's a Monster where he says "and I'll serve you as my master". Apparently, this is Mark's favourite song from the album and his verse is his favourite part. Just because Mark is aual in this fanfic doesn't mean, I will deny him of anything.

Also JR really did read Fifty Shades of Grey. If you watch this episode here of JJ Project's MTV diary (it's not subbed but that doesn't ruin the experience of JR reading 50 Shades of Grey)

Once again, this chapter is the greates chapter born out of my love of JR reading 50 Shades of Grey back in the JJ Project days and submissive!aual! Mark's need to exist.

<3 Smooches <3