Hair Solutions

I Got Yours, Mine, and Ours

“I'm heading out to the hair salon.” Mark said, jangling his keys in his hand.

 

Jinyoung, who was in the kitchen washing a few dishes, paused and said. “What are you going to be doing at the hair salon?”

 

“I'm going to be dyeing my hair.” Mark said.

 

Jinyoung tried to contain his joy. The silver would finally be gone. “Why are you going to dye your hair?”

 

“The noona I met at the park with the cute dog said she didn't like it.”

 

Jinyoung wished it was the first time Mark had blindly followed a girl's whims but it wasn't. “Alright, make sure you dye your hair a nicer colour this time.” Jinyoung waited for Mark to be out the door before he raced his way upstairs. Jaebum was still asleep in bed, filming had been done very late at night, Jinyoung shook Jaebum gently. “Caramel Macchiato, wake up! Wake up! Mark is going to dye his hair.”

 

Jaebum opened one eye and then another, still hazy with sleep. “What color?”

 

Does it matter? As long as that silver is gone, I'm happy. Mark isn't crazy enough to dye his hair another shocking color.”

 

Why is he even dyeing his hair?”

 

The noona with the dog said that she didn't like it and Mark, of course, had to change the color to something else.”

 

Jaebum shut his eyes and snuggled into bed. “I don't know if I should be concerned at how easily Mark will change himself just because a woman has a cute dog but he's a grown man.”

 

Don't you understand? We have to go and see him.”

 

Jaebum still had his eyes closed but now he was smirking. “Now who's the one stalking their son?”

 

Caramel Macchiato! I'm being serious!”

 

Jinyoung and Jaebum were sitting in the mini-van drinking their coffees while they waited outside the hair salon the family liked to go to.

 

I can't believe that you're actually drinking that.” Jaebum said, sipping his latte.

 

Why? I like caramel macchiatos. I didn't choose that nickname out of thin air.” Jinyoung said.

 

But now it's like you're drinking me.”

 

It's not like I haven't swallowed you before.”

 

Jaebum began to choke on his latte. “Mine, I never thought you would say something like that!”

 

I don't get why you're choking now. You've never done that before.”

 

Mine! What happened to you over these past twenty years? What type of psychology have you been really studying?”

 

Jinyoung smirked. “Don't act like you aren't liking this.”

 

Jaebum leaned over and got close to Jinyoung's mouth. “Oh, I'm loving this.” he pressed his lips against Jinyoung's.

 

Just as the kiss was getting hot and heavy, Jinyoung broke it off. “Mark's here!”

 

Jaebum let out a sigh of displeasure and looked out the window. His jaw dropped. “That is the cutest dog I have ever seen.” Mark was getting out of a car, a drink in both of his hands and beside him was what was assumed to be the noona from the park, carrying in her arms what had to be the absolute cutest dog in the world.

 

That is such a cute dog. I can't even look at her, I keep looking at that dog. How is a dog so pretty?” Jinyoung said. The other kids were right. It didn't matter what this noona looked like, her dog was so cute.

 

Jaebum snorted. “Too bad, it'll probably hate you.”

 

Every dog always does.” Jinyoung sighed. “Thank God you like cats.”

 

Why is Mark opening the door even though he has his hands full?” Jaebum asked watching as Mark expertly opened the door even with both his hands occupied as the woman he was with entered the hair salon.

 

Mark will always open the door if the girl he's with asks for it. Even if he's carrying a boulder. On the other hand, I've always seen the girls he's with make a point of opening the door for him. I don't really question Mark and his relationship quirks.”

 

Inside the salon, Mark was seated in a chair and staring at himself in the mirror. “What colour are you thinking about dyeing it to?” The hair stylist asked.

 

Noona, you pick the colour out for me.” Mark said.

 

She got up from her chair and pursued the boxes of dye that the salon had lined up. “You would look good in brown. It'll almost be like how your hair was when I first met you.”

 

If you want I can dye it that colour again.” Mark said without missing a beat.

 

She smiled. “No, some change will be good. Just don't ever make a change to your hair colour that drastic again.”

 

Only with your permission.”

 

She handed the box of hair dye to the stylist and sat back down in her chair. The stylist set about to working on Mark's hair. Soon, Mark's hair was dyed a pleasant shade of brown.

 

You look much better Mark. Doesn't Youngsoon agree?” Youngsoon gave what Mark deemed the most adorable bark in all of the existence in the world.

 

I like it too. Silver wasn't my colour.” Mark got up from the chair. “Do you want to go somewhere else?”

 

Let's go to my restaurant.” She got up and went out the door with Mark trailing behind her.

 

Jinyoung gasped when he saw Mark. “His hair is brown! I'm so happy! It almost looks as good as it did when it was that auburn colour, doesn't it?”

 

It does.” Jaebum agreed. “I still can't over how cute that dog is. It almost justifies Mark dating this woman for the dog.”

 

I still can't believe my son is dating someone just for their dog.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark changed his hair. I believe in miracles. Now all is left is Youngjae and all will be right with the world.

Also, no dog likes JR. See here.

This chapter was also going to include another plot but I decided it would be best to keep them seperate so I'm sorry if this chapter and the next feel/are a bit on the shorter side.

I also a very serious fic with a very much crack ship (Yongguk/Kris) called Early Morning Company, feel free to check it out ^__^

<3 Smooches <3

P.S #sorryimnotsorry about Jaebum and Jinyoung's car converstation.