MOVING ON. :))

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

 

Author's POV

 

From that day, Jonghyun had always went to clubs and bars. Probabaly he's having fun with some bimboes. He always hate girls. As revenge, he always play other girl's heart.

 

For short, he's been a PLAYBOY.

 

Everyday, he went to bars and met some other girls not caring about his star image. But he never take them seriously rather he broke their hearts by playing on them.

 

He didn't care on what's their feelings all about. He really do change alot.

 

But with his inside feelings, girls are always just the same. They're just easy to get and so naive.

 

"Ahhhh! Girls are really just the same! All of them!" Jonghyun shout when he slammed the door.

 

Key: Why Jjong is like that? He's been playing with other girls.. He really do change alot.

Onew: He even doesn't care about his image!

 

They just sighed. They were really confused. But Jonghyun still continuing to play other girl's heart.

 

MEANWHILE..

 

[At Min Ae's place(at Italy)]

 

Remember the boy who met Min Ae at the airplane? The one who gave him handkerchief. He discovered that, that man was his neighbor. Actually, their house is really close so he can hear what Min Ae is doing. He's name is Jung Myung. Yeah, he's Korean.

 

Like Min Ae, He also study at Italy. But offcourse, with different university.

 

Everyday, Jung Myung heard Min Ae crying. Jung Myung had always pity Min Ae.

 

Min Ae still doesn't get over about Jonghyun. But actually, Min Ae's anger to Jonghyun rises more.

 

One day, Jung Myung came to their house to comfort Min Ae.

 

Everyday, he comfort Min Ae. He even got so many stocks of tissue. :D

 

Until, they became friends and finally Min Ae tell Jung Myung why she's crying.

 

They really became good friends. Until, Jung Myung fall inlove with Min Ae and decided to court her.

 

But Min Ae aren't agreed to Jung Myung to become his lover. But Jung Myung had always willing to wait.

 

Min Ae concentrated on her studies. He concentrated to study make-up techniques. Jung Myung had always been there to support her.

 

 

What do you think what comes the next happenings? Just tune in! :D

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE.

 

Yeah, I already have my POV. Haha. Lols~