THE BET (PART 1)

Under the Cherry Blossom


When school ended, Kris had thought of going to the council room to find Jessica to send her home. There were errands for the council to carry out, so Jessica left after two periods of lessons. Jessica should probably be at the council room as well.

 
Unfortunately, he just had to see his nemesis along the corridor - Kai. He was also on his way out from his classroom,
 
Kris cursed silently and attempted to ignore him, but his attempt fail when Kai himself blocked him.
 
"You're blocking me, move." Kris rudely said. To add on, he didn't even attempt to make eye contact with Kai.
 
"What did you do to hurt her?" Kai ignored his taunts because there were more important matters.
 
"Hey, who told you that? Don't act like a saviour." Who does he think he is?
 
Kai's tone became colder, "You can't even sense that she's hurt, you don't even deserve to be her boyfriend!" Initially, Kai thought that Jessica had found her happiness with Kris, causing him to back away. However, the scene that he had witness in the afternoon made him have the urge to attack Kris. Being friends with Jessica for so long made Kai understand that she loves Cherry Blossoms. She would always stand under the tree and wait for the last petal to drop by itself. Yet this afternoon, Jessica took out petals from the branches by herself and placed it in her book. That dejected expression she had on her face was something Kai had never seen before. Furthermore, even Kai could feel the sadness in her eyes. Something definitely happened between the couple because only Kris could cause her to have an expression like that.
 
"Don't deserve? Are you saying that only you are worthy?" Kris clenched his fist.
 
Because it happened to be dismissal time, many students caught the scene between the two love rivals. Sure, many of them were curious to death, but only dared to eavesdrop at a large distance rather than eavesdrop intently because it would be stupid to offend either of them.
 
Kai turned his back and threw a sentence at Kris, "At least I won't hurt her," before he left. Kris swore he almost pounced on him. What rights did Kai have to lecture him? 
 
When Kris angrily went to the council room, he couldn't manage to find the person he wanted to find.
 
He grabbed a random councillor's wrist and asked, "Where's your president?"
 
"She said she has stuff to do, so she left immediately after our errand," Nana immediately pulled away from his arm because Kris was too rough. She was even more sure that her idol should date Kai. How could such a rough guy give Jessica happiness?
Furthermore ever since she got together with that evil toad, Jessica had been increasing all their workload. It was all his fault! Of course, she was too scared to complain in front of Kris; he didn't look like the type to show mercy on girls.
 
"She didn't say what stuff?" Kris creased his eyebrows and felt insecurity.
 
"How would I know if her boyfriend doesn't even have a clue?" Nana softly mumbled.
 
Just then, Kris remembered Kai's words and got even more insecure. Did something really happened to Jessica that he didn't know off?
 
 
-
 
ANYWAY GUYS JUST CAME BACK FROM SS6 SG <3