THIRTY TWO: JEALOUS QT

Under the Cherry Blossom

Recently, there was a popular drama airing on the television. The plotline obviously captured all emotions; there were also a few good teenage actors, but the best part of the drama was its OST.

Every song touched peoples’ hearts, especially the opening and ending OST. It was so good that it made it into the Korean music charts. If anyone in school didn’t know at least two sentences of the song, they would be laughed at.

Jessica Jung was closing her eyes and waving her fingers according to the melody on the iPod in the council room.

“President Jung, what are you listening to?” Nana curiously stared at her idol.

Jessica didn’t open . Instead, she passed the iPod to her.

Nana looked at the iPod and within seconds, a “Yah!” was heard. She happily squealed, “So President Jung likes the drama too? I love the songs inside!”

“Um, it’s not bad.” She smiled and nodded.

“Although there are a lot of genres, I heard that it was written by the same person. I think his name was Fan Yi.” Nana couldn’t help but to share the news to her idol.

“Oh?” Jessica maintained that smile.

“I think Fan Yi is a girl, only a girl can write such sweet lyrics.” Nana emphasized on her tone, she just had to show off her inference skills to her idol.

“Have you finished your work?” Jessica asked. Nana immediately muted, in fear of her idol throwing her a pile of work.

Hard work finally paid off and led to success. “If everyone knew that those songs were written by Kris Wu, how would they react?” Jessica evilly thought.  He would probably become well-known. He was really talented, his songs were full of emotions and it was well-matched with the drama.

While she was immersed in listening, her earpiece suddenly got snatched away. Jessica opened her eyes and right in front of her, was Kris who suddenly appeared. He was looking at her and appeared amused.

“Annyeong,” she greeted.

“Don’t annyeong me. Are you done? Can we go home now?” He said while helping her to keep her iPod.

“I’m done, just listening to music.” She would never have known that his songs were so popular if she didn’t catch the students discussing it in class. Jessica felt proud listening to all their compliments.

“Omo what a rare sight. Jessica Jung actually knows how to use an iPod. You bought an iPod when the only electronic device you have is a Sony Ericsson, weren’t you the type that would never spend money on such “materialistic” stuffs?” He said while playing around with it.

“Jebal, where do I have the money to buy an iPod? Kai lent it to me.” She said without hesitation. As she turned to face Kris, he saw him raising his hands and preparing to throw the iPod. She immediately snatched it back from him, “Dude what are you doing!” Has this guy gone crazy?

Kris stared annoyingly at the iPod in her hands, “Why use his? I can buy it for you if you want it!”

“Are you a kid? Even this…” Jessica didn’t know what to comment about his stinginess, “Kai is my friend!”

“I think you feel more than that.” Kris smirked.

Jessica sighed. She could only use the last resort.

She pushed Kris to the wall, tiptoed and plucked a kiss on his lips, “Believe me now?”

Jessica ignored him and continued walking while Kris was stunned. When he got back to reality, he caught up with her steps and remembered to nag, “Remember to tell me what you want, don’t go looking for Kai.”

“Ne.” Jessica helplessly replied.

“Remember!”

“Ne…”

“You promise!”

“You’re annoying, go away.”

The jealous boy’s nagging finally disappeared under the wonder woman’s fist.