TEN: JESSICA'S BOYFRIEND

Under the Cherry Blossom

 

"Give her orders?" Kris walked to the back of Jessica's table, and casually placed his hands on her shoulders. He gently said to Jessica on purpose, "My dearest Sica, did I order you?"

His actions and his mushy tone momentarily attracted everyone in the room.

"YAH! YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT JUNG?" 
Nana was so close to fainting, nobody ever dared to do this to the elite president, even she had never been so close to president Jung before, how could this thick-skinned toad could be so disrespectful to her?!

Kris gently massaged Jessica's head to ger rid of the headache while Nana's eyes were opened so widely as if it was about to fall out. He grinned and gave Nana the most lethal attack, "Then how should I treat my own girlfriend?"

"Eh?" Shocks, gasps, cries, items dropping and of course heart breaks filled every corner of the room.

Jessica deeply sighed. It looked like it wasn't only her having zero productivity during work. That guy, was he trying so hard just to agitate her calm mind?

"Pres…President Jung, it's false right?" Her extreme shocking voice made people pity her. It must be fake, how can Jessica be a girlfriend of that toad? She was the most attractive Jessica Jung! Even if she was so kind, she didn't need to force herself to be involved with that guy!

Jessica stood up while people were staring at her, waiting to hear the truth. Her hard workers were all staring like a statue, she didn't know whether to be angry or to laugh.

"Are you guys done being noisy?"  She let out a pissed off tone. Although it wasn't loud, it was full of pressure. It succeeded in waking everyone up.

"Back to work guys! The celebration is near, if you have time to slack, why not do some proposals and show me? Nana, is the evaluation report done? Am I supposed to get it back next year?" 

"I… I'll do it now!" She returned to her seat in a blink; how would she dare to say more?

The rest of the members all returned to hardworking mode. The warm and gentle President Jung threw a tantrum - she must be really angry. However, felt sad for President Jung,  she actually have up on the attractive, warm bright Kai and chose the average Kris… There were also people regretting, why did they finish their holiday work? They could have been the one lying on President Jung's table and the one getting close to her! Regrets!

A few sentence by Jessica was able to settle the chaotic situation, Kris couldn't deny her high ability.

"Why didn't you deny?" He smiled and asked her.

"Explaining will only make things even chaotic, I don't want to add on to my workload." Jessica acted like it was nothing and sat back down, it seemed like she wasn't affected by the situation at all.

But she was the only one who knew that her heart was panicking he said the sentence to Nana.

"It's like that?" Kris continued to have a dubious smile.

Jessica creased her eyebrows and glanced at him, she was too lazy to say anymore to him and pointed at his seat, "You. Do your work too. You have to finish it before the celebration."

"Yes madam." Kris shrugged his shoulders and obediently returned to his seat.

Jessica only heaved a sigh of relief when there was finally peace and quiet. Jebal. Please let her finish her term peacefully.  She disliked having surprises, including relationships.

But her instinct told her that it was a stupid thought to think that it would be peaceful.

"Have you heard? Council President Jessica Jung is dating Kris Wu!" 

"Kris Wu? Who the hell is that? Someone from other school?"

"Year 3 class A. Her classmate. I heard his looks were pretty average looking."

"Huh? Is it a mistake?"

"Someone from council spread it! I heard she admitted to it too! Definitely true."

"Ah, I thought she was together with our captain."

At a corner of the squash court, the girls were having a deep discussion without knowing that it all went into the ears of Kai, who happened to be resting from a distance.

"Kris Wu?" He mumbled his name and angrily crushed the poor can.

What was his motive? For fame? For a good relationship with teachers? Regardless of his notice, he would never want to see her being hurt!

 

===

 

Hi guys, hope y'all are enjoying this fan fiction so far! Don't forget to subscribe or up vote if you like it! it gives me motivation to write more :) also I have a poster! do check it out at the foreword section :)