TWENTY TWO: STUDIES ARE IMPORTANT

Under the Cherry Blossom

The next school day.

Before Jessica entered the classroom, she could sense that there was a crowd, but they weren't the usual crowds. There's only one reason why there would be such a large crowd, so she didn't bother to think of other possibilities.

As expected,there were many students looking into her classroom.

"Nana? What are you doing here?" She found a familiar face in the crowd.

"Pres…President Jung! What are you doing here?" Nana got a shock and stuttered, she didn't know what to reply her idol.

Jessica found her words funny, "You should know that this is my classroom right?"

"Ah? The…That…" Nana then remembered that the person she wanted to see was also in her idol's class.  

Jessica scanned the classroom and saw the person sitting at the last row in her classroom. He was lying on the table and meddling with his phone. He was Kris. That person didn't bring his spectacles today, the guy with zero existence had disappeared and was replaced by the guy giving off a glow, no wonder people wanted to take a look at him.

"Is everyone here because they want to talk to me? You can drop by Council room after school." She used the warmest smile and told the students standing outside, and used an unusual warm expression to look at Nana.

"Ah!" Nana said and knocked her head, "I forgot that seonsaengnim wants to see me! How can I forget that? Seriously…" Before she finished self blaming, she had already disappeared.
Jessica softly chuckled and used the same exact expression to look at the rest, everyone started to have the same reaction as Nana and within minutes, all were gone.

Jessica walked towards the troublemaker after it became quiet again.

"Hi!" Kris grinned and waved to her.

Jessica ignored his smiley face,"Where's your spectacles?"

"Spoilt," Kris shrugged his shoulders and then added, "The dog bited it."

"Time to discipline your dog," Jessica decided not to waste her breath on her and returned to her seat.

"Do you want me to wear it?" Kris felt uncomfortable having no one to argue with, and sat on her table to 'exercise' his mouth.

"Correct," Jessica took out a books and pushed him off her table.

Kris cunningly smiled, "Because you want me to display my charms only to you right? Can't believe you're so possessive…"

"…" Jessica didn't know how to react with his narcissism,"I only want a peaceful learning environment. Mr Kris, the mid years are coming soon." The celebration had made her so busy that she didn't have proper time to study. She had to start studying to maintain her top three position.

"Don't care about exams, let's go out this week to spend the prize money." He got the cash so easily; it would be a waste if he doesn't spend it. Furthermore, he won it with her, so she had to spend a portion of it, who knew that she didn't want it.

"I want to revise, it's alright." Jessica rejected him straightforwardly.

"Aren't your results good already? One day doesn't matter right?" Kris frowned.

Jessica smiled but said seriously, "I have my goal to achieve."

"But I want to see you…" Kris sensed that she wouldn't give in so he had to resort to the soft method.

Jessica obviously didn't fell for it,"You should study too,don't forget that you'll have to change classes if you can't meet the expectations. Don't think I don't know that you're always sleeping in class." Jessica had never seen him studying, but the weird thing was that his results weren't too bad.

Since he was in this class, it meant that he had the ability to do well if he puts in effort to study.

Kris shrugged, "Average is alright, it doesn't matter to me."

"It doesn't matter?" Jessica placed her books back on table and educated him,"Do you think you can have this attitude for the rest of your life? Even if you could earn money through singing, but it doesn't guarantee your whole life. It's only by studying hard and getting good results will you be able to guarantee a good life!" 

 Kris had a headache listening to her lecture and immediately raised both hands to surrender, "Okay okay, arrasseo. I'll study hard right?"

"That's the way." Jessica satisfyingly nodded her head.

Kris pinched his chin and pondered, he was still determined, "Study with me for a day then."

"No you're too noisy." Please, how could Jessica have peace with him around? 

"What a cruel woman." Kris made a bitter face and returned back to his seat. He remembered that girls always like their boyfriends to be by their side, was Jessica not afraid of him being stolen by someone else? Or did she not care?

Jessica, who had placed all her focus on studies, did not notice that Kris was thinking rubbish because of her negligence towards him. All she wanted was to squeeze the syllabus into a brain.