TWENTY SEVEN: GENIUS MUSICIAN

Under the Cherry Blossom

When they came out of the cinema, both of them had different reactions.

"Quicksilver is seriously the bomb! This movie literally just proved that the previous movies didn't happened. Wow…" Kris excitedly said and was apparently still immersed in the movie.

On the other hand, Jessica was yawning and dead tired. She was having a nap all the way, how could she have the mood to care about some mutants battling.

"And the best thing was that Scott was alive and Jean already had her Phoenix powers. Daebak!" Kris didn't notice that the person beside him had zero interest.

"Yeah." Jessica replied. You couldn't blame her for napping even if she was surrounded by a dual sound system. She was simply too tired with just 4 hours of sleep. 

When Kris was spazzing about the movie, people were exiting the 'Sejong Center for the Performing Arts ' that was near their cinema. 

Jessica remembered that the class girls were discussing about some genius musician having a solo performance. The only reason why they would be so interested in classical music would be that the genius musician they were talking about was probably a handsome young lad.

"Tsk." Kris had no interest in the crowd and turned away.

Jessica analyzed the interesting expression on his face, "Not interested in classical music?" He was someone that liked music. Although his songs were more towards the genre of pops, there were classical vibes, he should be interested in classical music instead of disliking it.

"It's meaningless if the great music has been destroyed by that kind of person. Ka ja, you'll become stupid if you stand here too long." Kris didn't want to spend more time on that topic and pulled her away.

"Why do I feel that you want to escape this place?" She laughed.

"Me? Why would I want to run?" He confidently asked.

"Jjinja?" She looked at him suspiciously and refused to believe his words. It was only a guess at first, but she could confirm that her guess was correct. That guy must have wanted to escape from something related to the musical. Could it be that there was someone he didn't wish to see in the crowd?

Kris wanted to reply but was interrupted by a silver convertible that stopped right beside them. Luhan wh was elegantly dressed came out from the car.

"Isn't this my lovable Sica? Long time no see!" He cheered.

"Annyeong…"
"What did you call her?!" 

Two different kind of tones entered the smiley Luhan's ears. 

"I can't believe I met my lovable Sica in this type of place. God must have answered my prayers and let us reunite." He held her hand and looked deeply into her eyes.

If it was somebody else, she would have faint when she hears such a romantic confession. But Jessica could see that mischievous glow he had in his eyes. Before Jessica could speak, Kris had already pulled her behind his back, "Why can't you disappear?" Why must he see him every single time?"

Luhan once again, didn't seem to sense that rage and rolled his eyes at him, "Such a cruel person, how dare you abandon your old flame anger finding a new one."

"Old flame?" Jessica softly repeated the terms and laughed at he thought of their bromance.

"Who wants you to be their old flame!" Kris clenched his fist and approached Luhan but was pulled back by Jessica. She jokingly said, "I know you want to express your love for him, but we are in public so please change your method." They had to argue every single time despite their strong friendship. Couldn't they notice how many people were staring at them? One Kris was enough to attract attention; now there's the elegant Luhan. They would obviously capture the affections of girls. As good looking people, they should be more considerate and not make people slow down traffic and walk slower because of them!

"Who wants to express love?!" Kris glared at Luhan. He always had that stupid smiley face with him, but he was downright evil. Luhan was definitely a fox! 

Luhan ignored his words and spun to Jessica. He bowed like a gentleman and said, "My Sica, let's chat in a café as a celebration of our reunion alright?" 

Without waiting for her reply, Kris kicked him and said, "Performance is already over, why aren't you dead yet?!" If he knew that there was his performance today, he would never have suggested to go for a modieZ

"I have to life healthily for all my deeds and flowers." Luhan giggled.

"Performance? Luhan went for it?" No wonder Kris wanted to escape, it was because of him. She found their relationship interesting. 

Upon hearing her words, Luhan shockingly opened his eyes widely, followed by a crying expression, "I'm so hurt…" He used his hands to wipe away the non existent tears.

"Eh?" Jessica confusingly looked at Kris, having no idea why he would 'cry'.

"You really never heard of it?" Kris creased his eyebrows and was appalled by her cluelessness. She thought she knew but didn't care, turns out that she really didn't knew.

"He's Luhan." Kris pointed at the guy who was pretending to be crying but ended up burst out laughing .

"I know, I met him the last time." 

"He was the performer just now. Understand now?" Aigoo… the girls were talking about him everyday since last week? Did you not notice?" Even Kris knew that the girls in his class were obsessed with that guy.
"Ah, sorry." Jessica awkwardly apologised. She never took note of all these stuff and had no deep  impression of guys except for Kris. No wonder she found Luhan's name familiar.

"'My dear, I'm really satisfied with you. Forget about that pig and be my lover." Luhan placed his hands on Jessica's shoulders and was full of warmth and smiles. He didn't mind being recognised at all, in fact, he liked it!

 "Just prepare to die." Kris whacked him hard. 

Jessica laughed at those two playing catching on the streets. Two handsome guys fighting over her, should she be touched by the scene?


Suddenly, Kris's body froze.