I may or may not be drunk

Under the Cherry Blossom

Annyeong readers! I'm sorry to disappoint but this isn't a Chapter of Under The Blossoms. I've decided to use this as a platform to express my heartfelt opinions. Disclaimer: Because it's 3.50AM in the morning, I won't have proper grammar, spellings and there may be typos and once again, these are just my heart felt opinions, I don't expect people to flame me just because they don't agree with me. I must also apologise for my lack of organisation skills because I'm just going to type out whatever that is on my mind.

I am an ELF. When Hankyung left, I was the one of the people that despised him for 'betraying' the group, I didn't flame him online, I just secretly judged him and told my friends how much I hated him for abandoning the other members.  Of course, I regretted many years later. He obviously had his own reasons to leave, so wtf should I dislike him when I don't even know the inside story? So from then on, suju will always be a 13-member group to me.

I wasn’t an exotic but the Kris incident was so big that it made me curious about who the exo members were so I went to watch EXO's showtime and I realised all of them were so freaking funny lol then I realised that I was loving them as an OT12 while there were news about Kris leaving wth. 

I scrolled through tumblr and read so many posts about Kris, negative ones, positive ones and touching ones.  But basically the whole thing died down after a few weeks, so I continued to treat exo as a 12 member group.

Until I just read the news of Sehun writing "EXO11" in his Instagram. I was like wth is going on. Oh I know what's going on, it just means that EXO is severing ties with him which pains me because I'm actually fond of Kris.

So here's my thought: I do not like how both Kris and the other members are handling it (Note I said other members but I do not target anyone of them because idk who did what)

My first point: People who are supporting Kris and were looking forward for him to leave the group due to his health reasons are absolutely correct to think so. That was what hankyung went through as well, he had declining health and he had low pay etcetc, exactly like Kris. But what I didn't like was how immediate his next activities were. I mean, he's still in he middle of a lawsuit, why is he doing all sorts of charity events and photo shoots for the movie? Can't he delay at least until the lawsuit is over? Because this obviously sends out the message that he's absolutely going solo and fans and members will absolutely be disappointed in him. Hangeng only made his first public appearance a few months after he filed his lawsuit btw.

My second point: Fans who are angry because they are sad for the rest of the members who got betrayed are also absolutely correct. Who wouldn't feel betrayed and disappointed in Kris? I mean he literally disappeared a week before the concert.  They loved him and I can bet that they still miss him. But what I didn't like was how they handled the issue, confusing Instagram posts, SNS messages, are all redundant at that period of time in my opinion. It only makes fans even more worried. And right now,. One member even stated that it was EXO11. Now here's the difference, for Super Junior, the leader has always treated Super Junior as a 13 member group up till now. I also recently read that Siwon and Hankyung had reunited and had no tension ( I almost teared). But in this case, instead of laying low and waiting for the lawsuit to be over, conclusions have already been drawn up by members which is seriously redundant. What they just did was to basically segregate their fandom into two extreme sides even more. I mean with the baekhyun and Taeyeon scandal and Kris scandal, exo has been in the limelight recently, seriously just stay low. This includes Kris as well.

Also, have they not learn the power of social media? I simply do not agree taking things to social media. I mean they can hate on Kris for all they want but taking it to the net is a big nono 


Actually come to think of it after reading what I've written I realise I might make no sense. It's 4.24am now and I have to go to sleep in conclusion I think that both parties are at fault for making the situation so hard for fan but I'll always support OT12 like how I support super junior 13 members good night.