NINE: NANA'S RAGE

Under the Cherry Blossom

 

 

"We'll stop here today." She said to Kris who was doing his homework and Nana who had to read everyday.

"Daebak!" Nana cheered and packed her things with the speed of light. "President Jung I'll leave first!" Nana bid farewell to her idol president and dashed out of school like the wind. Today was a good day: she only read for twenty minutes!

When the door closed, the big council room only consisted of Kris and Jessica.

It was the first day they were alone ever since the day she dragged him out of performance.

Jessica closed the windows and locked the drawers, when she was done, Kris was still there carrying his sports bag and was obviously focusing on her every move.

"Are you waiting for me?" Jessica smiled.

He was abnormally quiet today - he didn't use homework to disupt her work, he didn't talk to her to interrupt her work or distract her, he only buried his head into the pile of homework. But he was too obedient today, you would have thought Kris would be uncomfortable but instead, Jessica was the one uncomfortable .

"Kim Jongin. What is he to you?" Kris stared at her for a while before saying out this sentence.

"Yah do you know him well to call him by his real name? Call him Kai." Jessica knew how Kai preferred people to call him Kai. It made him cooler.

"Kai. What is he to you?"

The lights were all switched off except for the one above them, it made their backs looked very gloomy.

Jessica was a bit shocked by that question and didn't understand why he would ask this but still gave him an answer, "A very very important friend of mine,"  and probably the only person she could converse closely with.

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" Kris took off his spectacles, took one step closer and grabbed a wrist, pressurizing her to look at him. She couldn't see his expression due to the darkness, but he gave off a dangerous vibe and these vibes spread among the whole room.

"Anniyo." Jessica raised her eyebrows, his actions were making her panicking a lil, her heart was like a wild horse, uncontrollably running fast. The current Kris felt dangerous and threatening that it made Jessica feel a bit dizzy. She suddenly missed that innocent face he had when he had his spectacles on; she wasn't sure if he would wear his spectacles if she asked him now. Her bitterly smiled to herself - she actually found the whole situation in front of her so funny that she still could think about asking him to wear his spectacles. What can she say? Her previous "trainings" pulled off.

It seemed that he was pleased with her answer. Kris's lips revealed a charming smile, so y that it can make the whole school faint.

"Kaja, I'm hungry." He smiled and wore his spectacles; that dangerous atmosphere immediately disappeared. It felt like he wasn't wearing a spectacles, but more of a changing mask. Also, he decided on a matter, a very important matter.

Jessica stood still on the ground, feeling a bit creeped out with his 360 degree turn of attitude. It was only because of her fast heartbeat that convinced her that it wasn't an illusion or hallucination. For the very first time, she was in a situation where she didn't know how to handle and let the cold yet smiley Kris dragged her out of the room.

Something isn't right! Really wasn't right!

She massaged her forehead, unable to concentrate on her work. From the precious night where she had insomnia to her 0 productivity today, it really wasn't right.

"Having a headache?" He raised his head from his homework, and his entire face basically had "Happyboy" all over it. Compared to Jessica, he was so refreshed.

"Do your work." Jessica didn't even bother to look at him. It was because of that chestnut coloured eyes floating in her mind that made her had a bad sleep.

"Resting is for preparation if the future. I'm only trying to gather power." He grinned and rebutted, as if he enjoyed quarreling with her.

The weird thing was, the one who answered back wasn't Jessica but Nana who refused to sit back and tolerate anymore.

"Yah, you are nonsensical!" she stood in front of him, both arms crossed. What;s left was to stick her fingers up his nostrils. "Can't you see that our president is already very tired? And you're still finding excuses to trouble her." Nana tolerated it for so long, and she reached the limit when she saw her precious president having a very fatigue expression. Although President Jung isn't the one who cares about being bullied, but she definitely wasn't the type who would openly witness her idol president being bullied by a toad and not speak up for justice!

"Nana, get back to your work." Jessica's headache got worse, because only  Jessica knows that Kris would be happy if somebody gets angry with him. She was so sure that he was a reincarnated devil.

"President Jung, just let me teach him a lesson!" It was the first time Nana didn't follow her idol's instructions. Her rage had already isolated herself from all the other voices.

Kris smirked, looked at her and everyone around the room. "How are you going to reach me a lesson?" he asked leisurely.

"Let me tell you, don't think that just because seonsaengnim asked us to monitor you, you can have the rights to order President Jung!"  her charisma suddenly shrank when he stood up. At that moment, she unexpectedly felt that he had style!