TWENTY: MR ELEGANT

Under the Cherry Blossom

Upon entering the mansion, Jessica realised that it was bigger than her expectations. Behind the gold ornamented gate was actually a Korean-styled architecture. They walked past the balcony and landed in a mini courtyard. There was a fountain in the centre and surrounded by 4 huge different rooms. Meanwhile, 'Dandelion Mansion' was carved onto the fountain.

"Mansion? More like castle…" Jessica couldn't help but to think of how exaggeratedly big the mansion was

There was a traditional vibe given off by the place - she wouldn't even be shocked if someone wearing a hanbok happened to pop out.

"We're here," Kris pointed out to one of the rooms. Jessica looked at his excited expression - it wasn't an expression he usually had so it looked like it was a very important place to him. Who will be in that room?  She was curious.

In a blink of an eye, she realised that Kris expression had changed. Initially, it changed to a shocking expression, then there was a tinge of frustration, and then agitation; it was so complicated that she didn't know it meant. Jessica followed his gaze and realised that he was 'glaring' at the silver convertible.

"What's wrong with the car?" She thought to herself. It was a sleek and fashionable car. Even if she didn't have any knowledge about cars, she could feel that it was probably a luxurious car. It seemed that the owner was a rich person. Was Kris's friend a rich guy? Then what was up with complicated expression?

"Let's come on another day." Kris pulled her away.

"Why? Weren't you so happy just now? Why do you want to go back after seeing the car?" Suddenly, the door opened and a person pounced on Kris and hugged him tightly.

"Duizhang, I miss you sooooo much!" The boy said happily.
"Ayy?" Jessica's eyes were wide opened. The person who was sticking onto Kris's body was elegantly dressed like an actor - on the pearly white top, sleeves, pocket were gold folds. He wasn't the same as Kris, he was much more attractive and glaring, like the sun, one look at him will blind your eyes temporarily. But his actions kinda ruined his flower boy reputation.

"Why are you here?" Kris was practically roaring with rage. That guy actually parked his car in the courtyard! If he had seen the car outside the mansion, he would definitely not enter.

"So happy to see me? Oh I'm so touched…" The pretty boy ignored his anger and was self immersed in his own emotions.

"Me happy?! Joke. Get lost." Kris's fist approached his fadr.

The pretty boy seemed to have ignored his words and avoided his fist like a butterfly. He turned to Jessica and stared at her with those bright and shiny eyes, "What a pretty girl. It's such an honor to meet you, my name is Luhan, may I have the pleasure to know your cute name?" He elegantly raised Jessica's hand.

"Jessica Jung." The pretty boy was closer to her and it allowed Jessica to observe him more.

The self-proclaimed Luhan had a pair of pretty eyes and long lashes. His lips showed that he was the type to smile a lot. His facial features were like a deer. His tonne and actions and clothings were exaggerate but elegant. From his eyes, Jessica could see the same aura that Kris had - they both liked to tease people.

"Jessica Jung. A cute name that is definitely suitable for a cute girl." Luhan kissed her hand. 

"You can die now!" Kris immediately did a low kick on him and saved his girlfriend from the clutches of the devil.

"Die? What a scary term! If I die, all the pretty flowers would either for me, wouldn't that be so sad?" Luhan continued blabbering and there was a sudden change in his expression. He happened to remember something and pointed at him, "Is she your…"

"She's my girlfriend! Do you have any opinions?" Kris pulled Jessica to his back to prevent any harassment sand glared at him as a warning.

"Ah? Ah…" Mr Elegant screamed as if he had seen a ghost.


Was he doing a gag? Jessica laughed and looked at Luhan's distorted face. It looked exactly like the person in Portrait.