THREE: ZERO EXISTENCE

Under the Cherry Blossom

The school has someone like that? Jessica squatted down beside him and tried to search for him in her memories. She could remember almost every face in the student body, but she couldn't seem to find his face in her memory. To Jessica, there were two types of guys: The first one was a guy that she had seen before. The second one was a guy she hadn't seen before. Besides Kai, nobody could leave a big imprint in a memory. But the person in front of her… there was a sense of familiarity but it also seemed like she hadn't seen him before, how weird.

"This type of guy should be quite popular right?" Jessica curiously guessed. Even if she hadn't read much romance novels, but in a world full of girls gossiping, she knew that girls liked this type of guy but why couldn't she think of when she had seen him in school, or has her memory deproved that much?!

Jessica looked at her wristwatch, she pointed to the number one and told herself that lunch break was almost over. She looked at the pretty boy who was having his deep sleep and felt like waking him up could be a crime. Jessica's eyebrows raised and thought for a while, then suddenly let out a soft laugh. She actually spent so much time on this minor issue; if she did that for her work, she could forget about having a break.

Perhaps god pitied her dilemma. Before Jessica decided if she should wake him up, or let him enjoy his sleep, the guy's eyes suddenly opened, and the first thing he saw was her.

"Yah!" Jessica softly said, it meant that she got a shock.

"Something's wrong?" The guy didn't had any emotions regarding someone suddenly beside him or looking at him. The raspy voice after he had just woken up could make any girls fall head over heels with him.

Jessica just stood up and said, "Class's starting, hurry up back to class." Her face didn't show any sign of awkwardness after getting caught looking at him. Credits for this had to obviously go to Kai. That dude always gave an innocent face everytime he eavesdrop on her conversation. Under his influence, she naturally learned his skill.

"Oh." The guy replied and stood up.

Jessica realised that the guy was actually tall. She was 1m63cm and she was only at his chin. This meant that he was at least 1m80cm.

The guy wore his spectacles, removed all the petals on his uniform and prepared to leave.

Jessica wanted to leave but accidentally saw what he looked like with spectacles. She momentarily opened her eyes wide, she couldn't believe what she had seen.

"You are… KRIS WU YIFAN?" The person with zero existence?!