Chapter 8

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

 

 

Hi guys! Here's another chapter! Enjoy! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV

 

"Hhhmm..." I sighed to myself as I was preparing to sleep.

 

"I hope Myungsoo recovers fast.... But I think I haven't seen that girl yet there before... Lee HaeRin???"

 

I suddenly remembered the events that happened earlier. The possibility that HaeRin might tell Yerim what she saw earlier.

 

"Aish. Woohyun, youre a pabo! Pabo woohyun! Aaahh!!! What if HaeRin tells Yerim?! What am I suppose to do?!.... But why am I concerned? It's not like I did something wrong right? I just complimented her. Why am I so worried anyways??!!

 

But stiill... Aish. What's wrong with me?! I should have been more careful! What if that girl will tell Yerim what I did and said. She might not practice at night anymore. That might be bad for her training. She might not have a lot of practice and that would bad right?! It'll be a pity 'cause she's a good singer. Aahh Woohyun pabo!"

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Here I was. Sitting. In a corner. While I watch the other members dance to the music. Sigh. I could see that the other members were already tired from all the practice. I know the feeling since I'm also a part of them.

 

I decided to go to the clinic to get some pain relievers for the members.

 

When I got in the clinic my semi-bright mood became dark. What is she doing here?!  Lee... Uhhhh... Hae... ??? Ugh. Why bother. She's making my day bad. Anyways, I'm just here for the pain relievers. I will just get it and leave once I do.

 

"Good Afternoon Miss Lee. Could I get some pain relievers for the other members?"

 

"Oh sure. Sit down first while I get it. Here are the medicines. L-shi, how is your sprain? Is it recovering quickly?"

 

"I'm fine. Thanks for these. I'm leaving now. Bye."

 

"Psh. Why does she need to ask so many questions?! So annoying..."

 

Sunggyu's POV

 

Myungsoo went back to the room with pain relievers in his hands.

 

"Myung! Where have you been?" Sungyeol asked him while opening his water bottle.

 

"I just went to the clinic to get you guys some pain relievers."

 

"Thanks man!" Hoya said as he got them from Myungsoo. The others did the same. I didn't go to him because I was guilty of what happened last night. I was only trying to be a good leader by disciplining them. But I can see that Myungsoo is really determined to do better.

 

"Sunggyu hyung..." Myungsoo gave me a pain reliever. "I'm sorry for last night... And for what happened to my foot. But I promise to put extra effort when I recover hyung!"

 

"Thank you Myungsoo. Let's just forget about what happened last night. Do better when you recover." I told him with a blank expression on my face. But deep inside, I wanted to say sorry for getting mad at him last night. But I couldn't do it.I can't do it. I have to appear strong and strict 'cause I'm the leader.I hope the members understand my motives.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subscribing and reading and commenting and all that. We really appreciate it :)

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos and wrong vocab :)) *peace*

Pls comment and subscribe if you like it! :D

Thank you again!  ~(^o^)~