Chapter 30

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! 

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! :DD

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungjong's POV

 

It was done! The concert that we've all been anxious, excited, and nervous about was finally finished!

 

"Goodnight! And once again, we are INFINITE!" The seven of us said while simultaneously bowing before our audience as their loud screams echoed through our eardrums.

 

 

 

The concert was done. But it does not mean that after this concert, we would rest. We have a lot of schedules piled up. One after another. Non-stop. It’s a good thing our manager let us have a two day break after this concert. But after that, there should be no complaining with all the things we were to accomplish.

 

We all let out a sigh of relief when we reached backstage. We said our thanks to the staff and went to our room to get ready for the celebration party after the said concert.

 

“Congratulations!!!” The people inside the room shouted excitedly as we entered the room that was now filled with some banners hanging on the wall and some confetti on the floor.

 

“Yah. What is this?” Sunggyu hyung asked smiling.

 

“Well, we just wanted to say congratulations to you success on you comeback concert!” Yerim said to us, but I could see that she was looking at Woohyun who was also looking at her in return.

 

“Awww! Yerim-ah! Thank you! Wah! You know I’m really really happy that our concert was successful! Thank you!!!” Woohyun hyung hugged Yerim out of his happiness. He tends to hug people when he’s really happy. In this case, it was Yerim.

 

“U-uuh... Sure Woohyun.” she chuckled, slightly awkward from Woohyun’s action towards her.

 

“Uhm. Hyung? I think Yerim’s starting to suffocate? You could let her go now?” Myungsoo hyung told him.

 

“Aah... Sorry Yerim-ah. I w-was just really happy.” Hyung let go of her and scratched the back of his neck because of his embarrassment.

 

“Tada! We also have cake for you guys! Why don’t you try it first, Myungsoo?” Yeon Ri appeared behind Yerim and went towards Myungsoo.

 

“Uhh... I think we’ll just get going? Congrats again! Let’s go Hae?” Yerim said picking up her things, getting ready to leave.

 

But she can’t leave. If Do Yeon Ri is here, they should be here. We can’t be stuck with this girl. Maybe with their help, they could help us get rid of her too. That’s right!

 

“Yerim! Wait! Can’t you stay for the party?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah! You should stay with us Yerim!” Sungyeol said revealing his gums.

 

“Uhm... I don’t think I should?” She thought about it and looked at HaeRin.

 

Ah. Of course.

 

“HaeRin could go too? Right hyungs?” I asked them, still ignoring Do Yeon Ri who was holding the cake.

 

“Yeah. HaeRin could go too! Besides, you were part of the performance Yerim! So let’s go?” Woohyun hyung said.

 

This is going to be a one long night...

 

Yeon Ri’s POV

 

Why is it like that?! Why do they keep ignoring me? I am pretty right? If I am, why aren’t they noticing me? When I was the one giving them the cake, they ignored me. But when it was them... Ugghh!!!

 

I’m sitting here alone in one corner, with nobody speaking to me, while I just watch that Yerim and HaeRin girl sit there with Infinite, having fun with them.

 

Just who are these two?! Just as I thought about that, an idea popped in my head.

 

I stood up from my lonely spot and went towards their happy and loud table.

 

“Hi guys!” I chimed at them.

 

“What are you doing here Yeon Ri?” Myungsoo asked coldly at me. Do you really dislike me that much? That you can’t even say a proper hi or hello to me? I snapped out of it as I gathered up my thoughts.

 

“You guys want to play some truth or dare game?” I asked them, acting all excited and enthusiastic, even when deep inside, I just want to know who this Yerim was and why Woohyun acted like that towards her a while ago. Sure. I like Myungsoo. But it’s insulting that a girl like her can catch a Nam Woohyun’s attention, when I, a well-known model, can’t even get a proper hello from a Kim Myungsoo.

 

They all groaned and protested in reply, which means, that they really don’t want to play truth or dare with me. Well, it’s fine with me then. I’ll just have to learn about this Yerim some other day. I was about to turn around to walk away when somebody spoke up.

 

“Hey! I think it’d be fun to play truth or dare. I mean, it’s been a long time since we’ve played this and we pretty much have nothing else to do right now, right? Come on guys. I think playing truth or dare tonight won’t hurt you.” Dongwoo said.

 

I smiled at his statement. Hey. So maybe I wasn’t alone after all.

 

“Yeah. It’s just for tonight right? Let’s go over that place?” I pointed to the wide space in the middle. “I’ve got the bottle covered. I already have one!”

 

Yerim’s POV

 

Yeon Ri spun the bottle while she was glaring at me. Geez. What did I do to you?! I don’t even know you and you’re giving me that look?

 

“Aha! The bottle picked Yerim!” Sungyeol said happily like a little child as he clapped his hands. If I knew better, I think he’s just happy that it didn’t land on him.

 

“Uhh... Me? Uhm okay. I pick dare.” I looked into Yeon Ri’s eyes, sending her a signal that I was up for any challenge she would give me.

 

“Dare? Hrrmm... That’s a karaoke right? You have to sing a song I will randomly pick, in front of all of us here.” She gave me a smirk.

 

“Good evening everybody. Could you kindly stop whatever you are doing right now and listen to this dear friend of mine with her performance? She’d really appreciate it if you’d go listen to her.” Yeon Ri spoke through the microphone and handed it to me.

 

Tsk. What is your plan?! Too late to back out now.

 

I stood up shaking, but I try not to show it. I have stage fright. Yes, I know. I want to become an idol but I apparently have stage fright. Such a great way to start my career! I got the microphone and swallowed hard before starting the song. I’m still lucky because the song that Yeon Ri picked was a song that I knew.

 

(In the Summer – Infinite [I do not own this song])

 

Haessari naerineun sai mada
Huin gureum heureuneun sai mada
Barami seuchineun sai mada niga bichyeo

 

I started singing but I was still nervous and I could hear my voice shaking.

 

How am I supposed to finish the song without having to run away out of embarrassment?!

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I knew it. I knew from the moment that Yeon Ri invited us to play this game with her, she had plans. And her plans are definitely working right now.

 

Yerim started to sing and she has a really nice voice which captivated the attention of all the people inside this room. She already caught the people’s attention with her voice, and she was not even feeling the song yet. But I noticed that not only were her body shaking, her voice was also shaking.

 

Aish. You’ll pay for this Yeon Ri. But for now I have to help Yerim.

 

“Hey! That’s a song I really like! I used to always sing this song back in high school! We should go sing this song with her! It’s a really nice song! Come on!” I pretended to know the song very well, although I’m not really that familiar with the song, but I tried my best to sing with Yerim, and I’m glad that she loosened up and we ended up having a great performance together.

 

Yeon Ri’s POV

 

I smirked at the situation happening in front of me because right in front of me was one nervous Yerim. My plan is working. She’ll be embarrassed in no time.

 

“Good evening everybody. Could you kindly stop whatever you are doing right now and listen to this dear friend of mine with her performance? She’d really appreciate it if you’d go listen to her.” I spoke through the microphone and handed it to her.

 

Good luck with that Yerim. I started to celebrate to myself because any moment now, she’d be miserable.

 

But then she started to sing, and instead of people laughing and insulting her, they only looked at her in appreciation and awe. Then Woohyun suddenly went to the stage and soon they were enjoying their duet on the stage.

 

NO! This is not happening! This was not the plan! Tsk. I should’ve known if this would happen. I calmed down from my thoughts and finally decided to ask the person beside me just who Yerim was.

 

“Uhm excuse me. Who exactly is Yerim?” I asked the person beside me, not looking because I still had my eyes glued to the two figures on the stage.

 

“Yerim-ah? She’s a trainee at our company. She seems pretty good to me. Why do you ask?” Dongwoo responded looking at me.

 

I face-palmed myself. You should think before you act Yeon Ri. Pabo! Pabo! Now you only made things more into their favor. Aish. I’ll get you guys someday.

 

Youngjun’s POV

 

“Good evening everybody. Could you kindly stop whatever you are doing right now and listen to this dear friend of mine with her performance? She’d really appreciate it if you’d go listen to her.” Somebody spoke through the microphone and she handed it to the person next to her, which was Yerim.

 

(In the Summer – Infinite [I do not own this song])

 

Haessari naerineun sai mada
Huin gureum heureuneun sai mada
Barami seuchineun sai mada niga bichyeo

 

The girl started singing at the start and her voice was shaking. But you can’t deny the fact that she has a really lovely voice. I continued to observe and listen to her. After a while I saw Woohyun go up the stage and performed with her.

Siganeul tagoseo naeiredo
Jinhage beonjyeowa maeiredo
Geurium gadeukhi naege tto

Seumyeowa neon aryeonhi neon
Sujupge neon 
nal tagowa
Heundeureo nal janjanhi neon
Yeojeonhi neon 
gieogeuro ieojyeo
Nan tto nan neul nan 
geuriume sara
Nan imi nan imi nan 
chueoge jamgyeoisseo 
Balgiri meomuneun jari mada
Songiri seuchineun jari mada
Siseoneul ormgineun jari mada niga boyeo
Haruui jageun teum saiedo
Chomchomhi chaolla wae irido
Seolleim gadeukhi naege tto

Seumyeowa neon aryeonhi neon
Sujupge neon 
nal tagowa
Heundeureo nal janjanhi neon
Yeojeonhi neon 
gieogeuro ieojyeo
Nan tto nan neul nan 
geuriume sara
Nan imi nan imi nan 
chueoge jamgyeoisseo

Na neoreul araseo neol mannage doeseo
Eolmana gamsahanji
Naega imankeum jara neul jikyeobolge

Seumyeowa neon aryeonhi neon
Sujupge neon 
nal tagowa
Heundeureo nal janjanhi neon
Yeojeonhi neon 
gieogeuro ieojyeo
Nan tto nan neul nan 
geuriume sara
Nan imi nan imi nan 
chueoge jamgyeoisseo

 

Everybody in the place clapped at their performance, including us. It was an entertaining part of the evening. Not the same old boring parties. But Yerim really did a good job tonight. I think I might move her debut to a sooner date.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)