Chapter 26

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*

Special thanks to Snivy4ever and anitaklr24 for commenting on the last chapter! :D and also to those who commented on the other previous ones! Thank you! :D

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HaeRin's POV

 

“Urgh. I hate you so much Kim Myungsoo!!!” I shouted enraged at Myungsoo.

 

Every time I bump into him, everything just messes up. And I mean it. Every. Time... There was not a single moment that anything was alright whenever I am with that person. Tsk. Why do we always meet ways?!

 

“Whatever my sister did, I am sure that it was an accident and she did not deserve that.” I heard Yerim tell the other girl as I walked out.

 

“Sis! Wait for me!” She followed me until we reached the clinic.

 

As soon as I got to the clinic, I got an extra blouse from my drawer.

 

“I prepared an extra blouse in case of heavy injuries or blood stains of the patients. But I didn’t know that I’d use this because this would happen to me. Tsk. He’s just so annoying Rim-ah!” I ranted to Yerim while she just sat down on one of the chairs.

 

After I changed my clothes, I went out of the bathroom to see Woohyun sitting another chair talking to Yerim.

 

“Oh. Hi HaeRin! Are you okay now?” Woohyun asked concerned about what happened just a while ago.

 

“Annyeong.” I greeted with no emotion. I’m just not in the mood right now, okay?

 

I sat down on my chair and started to do my work. I noticed that they were still here so I spoke up.

 

“What are you guys still doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be practicing or something?” I asked them with a blank expression, looking up from the document I was reading.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“What are you guys still doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be practicing or something?” HaeRin asked us.

 

Just when I was about to reply, I saw Myungsoo by the door. He gave me a signal that I and Yerim should leave so he could talk to HaeRin alone.

 

“But sis... I ---“ I cut Yerim’s sentence. I’m sorry Yerim-ah I’m doing this for my dongsaeng.

 

“Oh. Right. We do have practice. Right Yerim-ah? We’ll get going now HaeRin! Uhh... Take care? Bye!” I pulled Yerim by the wrist and headed out of the clinic.

 

When Yerim saw that Myungsoo was outside the clinic, formed an ‘o’ shape and she nodded like she finally understood why we needed to leave.

 

This girl’s reaction is so funny. I laughed to myself.

 

“So? Let’s go? Maybe now we can really eat.” I chuckled at my statement. “Do you want to eat at a restaurant or something?” I asked her. I realized that I was still holding her wrist so I let go of it.

 

“Aww... I want to go eat at a restaurant. But I’m too lazy to go out of the building.” Yerim pouted like a little four year old.

 

“Fine fine. Let’s just have it delivered then! That’s what cell phones are for, right?” I showed her my phone and I dialed the number of my favorite restaurant.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

As soon as Woohyun hyung and that Yerim girl left, I knocked at the door of the clinic and walked in.

 

“Annyeong.” I greeted HaeRin as I walked in. She just glared at me and ignored me after doing so.

 

“About Do Yeon Ri a while ago... Uhh... Yeah... Forgive her... She’s just really stubborn sometimes.” I scratched the back of the neck while explaining to her.

 

Wait. Why was I explaining to her? This is not the reason why I came here. Get yourself straight Kim Myungsoo.

 

I cleared my throat and finally did and said what I came here for.

 

“Yah. You do know that it’s still your fault that I have that stain on that shirt.” I tossed her the shirt I wore a while ago. It’s a good thing that I always have an extra shirt with me. It landed right on her face, but I tried not to laugh ‘cause it would ruin the mood in the room.

 

She took away the shirt on her face and glared at me.

 

“Wash that and return it to me. And don’t you dare just buy a shirt like that! I will know it. That’s my favorite shirt so I don’t just replace it with anything.” I turned around to leave the room after saying that.

 

“Y-yah!!!! You think---“ I heard her shout but I shut the door of the clinic really loud. I just wanted to annoy her.

 

It’s fun seeing her get so angry. I smirked to myself.

 

When I was walking going to our practice room, my phone suddenly rang.

 

Oh great. It’s her again.

 

I put my phone on silent when she ended the call and I just continued to ignore her texts and calls, hoping, that at least by a little percent, that she would start to go away from him.

 

HaeRin’s POV

 

“Annyeong.” Somebody went inside and greeted me. But I knew who it was. I could already recognize that frickin annoying voice anywhere.

 

“About Do Yeon Ri a while ago... Uhh... Yeah... Forgive her... She’s just really stubborn sometimes.” He explained to me.

 

Psh. It’s a good thing you know that she’s stubborn. I still ignored him and continued my work.

 

“Ehem ehem.” He cleared his throat. ”Yah. You do know that it’s still your fault that I have that stain on that shirt.” I suddenly felt something covering my face.

 

Aadpfvcnpaei. What the hell is this thing?!!!

 

I took ‘whatever it was’ off my face and angrily glared at Myungsoo. Don’t let me get to my boiling point Myungsoo...

 

“Wash that and return it to me. And don’t you dare just buy a shirt like that! I will know it. That’s my favorite shirt so I don’t just replace it with anything.” He turned around to leave the room after saying that.

 

Wait... What?! Does he think I’m his servant?! Hell no! I am definitely not washing his shirt!

 

“Y-yah!!!! You think I’m your maid or something? Go clean your own shirt Mr. Arrogant!” I threw the shirt in his direction but the door was already closed.

 

Kim Myungsoo!!! Stop bugging my peaceful life!

 

Yerim’s POV

 

While Woohyun was talking to the delivery guy, my phone suddenly rang.

 

Hmm.... I wonder who this is... It’s an unknown number.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered the phone, curious on whom this person was.

 

“Yoboseyo? RimYe...???”

 

“E-eom-m-ma???”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^