Chapter 27

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*
 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL


I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yerim’s POV

 

“E-eom-m-ma???” I spoke. Why did my mom call me? Ever since I left, this is the first time she is calling me.

 

“How are you doing Yerim? We miss you so much.” I could feel that she was close to tears as she spoke that sentence.

 

“I’m doing fine eomma... I miss you guys too.” I smiled a bit at my statement.

 

“What job do you have there? And are you going to go home for your sister’s wedding?” My mother asked.

 

You didn’t call me these past years. And you’re only calling me now to ask if I’m attending my siste’sr wedding?

 

I swallowed hard trying to control my tears.

 

“Ah... Just some tv station here... And just say my congratulations to them eomma... Mianhae... I’m really busy over here. Well. I have to go. I have something important to do. Bye eomma! I love you!” I still love my mother even if she didn’t contact me before.

 

But I didn’t want them to know that I was a trainee. I knew that they didn’t want me to be in the field of performing arts ever since. It’s just best if they don’t know.And I really had nothing to do but I just decided to end the call anyways. I guess the pain is still in my heart after all these years.

 

As soon as I ended the call, I felt the tears escaping my eyes again. I turned around facing the wall. I don’t want Woohyun to see me crying again. I don’t want him to comfort me again. He already helped me enough. I should just be mature about this and move on and just forget about the past.

 

I wiped the small drops of tears on my face and put on a smile as I turned around to talk to Woohyun.

 

That’s right. Be mature and move on and just forget about the past. Yeah... Forget about the past and just look at the present.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I got the bag of food and paid the delivery guy.

 

“Thank you!” I said my thanks to him and went inside the building. I saw that Yerim was sitting on the floor, staring into space.

 

“Yah! Yerim-ah! Our food’s here!” I smiled widely at her.

 

She looked up from the ground, and for the first time today, I actually saw her smile sincerely.

 

“Omg Woohyun! That’s my favorite restaurant! Whoa! Where are we eating! Let’s go now! I’m so hungry!”

 

“Let’s just eat in the practice room? Is it okay?” I chuckled.”I know I said that we should get out of the practice room, but I don’t really know another place where we can eat at.”

 

“Okay! Okay! Let’s go!” Yerim skipped happily going to the practice room.

 

~

 

“Woohyun. Are you serious?!” Yerim’s eyes became wide, along with her smile, when I put out our lunch.

 

“Why? What’s so shocking about this?” I laughed at her reaction.

 

“Nothing... It’s just that it’s my favorite dish! And to top it off, you ordered it from my favorite restaurant!” She said as she started to get her food as she said that.

 

“Wait. How did you know that was my favorite restaurant and favorite dish? You didn’t stalk me, did you?” She stopped getting her food and pointed her chopsticks at me.

 

“Yah! You think I’d put that much effort Yerim-ah?” I just laughed at her.

 

“Honestly, I don’t know that this was your favorite dish and restaurant. It just so happened that this happens to be my favorite too.” I smiled eating my food.

 

We talked about a lot of things while we were eating. It’s good that the Yerim I knew is back again. Until...

 

“Yah.” We both said at the same time. We looked at the last piece of the dish and then at each other.

 

Both our chopsticks were on the last piece of the dish. It’s like we’re playing tug of war with that piece.

 

“Yah. Woohyun. Didn’t you eat a lot already? Just give that piece to me please?” Yerim said as she gave me those puppy eyes and pulled the piece to her direction. Those eyes will not work when it’s my favorite food.

 

“Yerim-ah. I did pay for this right? Just let me have it. You actually ate a lot more than I did! Just give it to me, okay?” I smiled at her and pulled the piece to my direction, but she still was not letting it go.

 

“Woohyun. Can’t you see I’m starving? Just. Give. It. To. Me.” She told me demandingly.

 

“No. I will have the last piece and That. Is. Final.” I used my strength to get the piece.

 

We were both pulling the piec to our direction until it dropped to the floor because we both pulled too hard.

 

“Yaaah!!! Woohyun! Look what you did! It’s such a waste! It could’ve been eaten you know.” She pouted as she said that.

 

“It could still be eaten you know. There. You can have it now Yerim-ah!” I smiled jokingly at her.

 

“Yah! For your information, I am not a dog!!!” She glared at me.

 

“I’m just messing with you.” I smiled and pinched her cheeks because I just couldn’t help it. “Don’t get angry now. Getting angry will only give you wrinkles.” I chuckled and let go of her cheeks to clean all this mess.

 

“Tsk. Woohyun-ah! That hurt!” She said looking angrily at me while rubbing her cheeks.

 

Yerim’s POV

 

After eating, and what I think was quarrelling for an hour or so, Woohyun and I were on our way to some room. I don’t know what it is, but Woohyun just told me that it was going to be a surprise.

 

“Here we are!” He said excitedly as he opened the door.

 

“Wow.” That was all that I can say when I entered the room.

 

“Amazing right?” Woohyun looked around feeling happy.

 

“Of course it’s amazing! W-wait... Am I even allowed here?!” I asked him.

 

“Yeah. I think it’s fine. I’m here anyways.” He just shrugged it off.

 

“This is amazing. So this is what a recording studio actually looks like...” I walked and looked around the room to observe.

 

“Yup. You want to try singing inside that box over there?” He pointed to what I think was where the singers record.

 

“Really?! It’s okay?!” I asked excitedly to him.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

We, Yerim and I, were walking on the way home. We had so much fun a while ago. I swear. This girl has a really nice voice. I had goose bumps when she was singing in the recording studio a while ago. It was actually fun to sing with her in there.

 

“Thank you Woohyun-ah.” I was snapped out of my thoughts as Yerim said that.

 

“Oh. It’s nothing. Besides, I had fun today.” I smiled at her.

 

“Really? I’m glad you were also having fun.” She laughed.

 

“It was really considerate of you to stop our practice a while ago because of my situation. I feel really great today after all that we did. The food and the recording studio? It was just really fun.” She smiled back at me. And I could see that it was a sincere one.

 

“I feel a lot better now. But I don’t know how to pay you back for everything that you did for me today.” She chuckled. “Thanks Woohyun.”

 

“Sure Yerim-ah. I don’t want to see a friend of mine that sad right? It’s only my duty as a friend!” I made a salute towards Yerim.

 

“Yah. What is that?” She laughed at me and hit me on the arm.

 

“Hrrmm... Thinking about what you said earlier, you do owe me a lot.” I pretended to think deeply about it.

 

I put my left arm around Yerim and talked to her.

 

“What about next time we practice this song, let’s just remember this day and forget about what happened in your past. That should seem fine right?” I looked at Yerim and she looked back at me like I just said something weird.

 

“Aaaand!!!” I said pointing upwards. “Next time, when one of us is sad, we should eat our comfort food together. And we can’t eat it without each other. Alright?” I asked Yerim.

 

“Uhh... Okay. Is that all you’re asking in return to all that you did?” She asked me.

 

“Wait. The last one is that when we want to eat our comfort food because we are sad, we should have a code!” I said enthusiastically.

 

“A code?” She looked at me curiously.

 

“Hrrmmm... What about 119!”

 

“Yah Woohyun! Are you crazy? What if someone hears us and really calls 119?!” She hit me in the arm as she scolded me.

 

“Ah! Okay okay. I’m sorry. Well then. How about just the date today?” I asked her, getting her approval.

 

“Date today? Okay. What date is it today?” She checked her phone. “June 6. Let’s use that. June six.”

 

“Okay. Let’s use 606. So when one of us says 606, we stop what we do and eat our comfort food. Then it just depends on the person if she/he is going to open up about his/her problem. Okay?”

 

“Okay! 606!” We high fived each other. “I really don’t get all this, but sure. I’ll do it. I mean it’s just this to repay you right?” She laughed as we continued to walk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

I'm sorry for not having HaeSoo in this chap OTL OTL
I'll make it up the next chap :))

And... I'll' start replying to your comments because... I dunno...hahahaha

angel_baby_inspiritThe answer to you question is here in this chap :) And why didn't I think of that? hahaha Don't worry! HaeRin will get back at Myungsoo soon >;)

anitaklr24Who knows what Myungsoo is thinking or feeling right now? We just have to wait :)) This chap pretty much answers your question ^_^

exoinspiritarmyWhat can't you believe? hahahaha

 

We hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^=^