Chapter 39

Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting! Here's another update! ;)

 

Thanks. really. I mean it. *throws hearts*

 

 

Sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I don't review what I write OTL

 

 

I do not own Infinite... that's pretty obvious hahaha

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

We were at some restaurant that Hoya and Dongwoo hyung picked. It was Infinite H's celebration so I think it's reasonable that they were the ones who chose where we were going to eat.

 

HaeRin was beside me. I don't know how it happened, but the moment HaeRin came, Yerim and the others forced me to sit beside her, but in a quiet manner since our plan should still be going on. So apparently, I was also beside Yerim, who was across Woohyun and beside Sungyeol.

 

We were eating quietly ever since the food arrived and we continued to enjoy it despite the silence.

 

"Hyungs! The food here is good! How did you guys know about this place?" Sungyeol asked, breaking the silence.

 

"I don't remember. Dongwoo hyung! Do you remember?" Hoya asked Dongwoo who chewed and swallowed a mouthful of food first before replying.

 

"When Hoya and I were practicing for Infinite H, we wanted to try a different route going home and we passed by this restaurant." Dongwoo hyung started explaining.

 

"Ah! I remember it now! We didn't eat here the first time we passed by it. But we ended up eating here because we were so hungry when we passed by it the second time around." Hoya started laughing.

 

"We ended up on a dead end road and decided to head back and just use the normal path. We didn't find an alternate route in the end." They both laughed and high-fived each other after saying that.

 

"It was a good thing that we looked for an alternative route and failed. Because if we didn't, we wouldn't be eating at this restaurant right?!" Hoya said.

 

"Yeah! We should eat here some other time again hyungs. Their food is really good!" Sungjong ate a mouthful after saying so.

 

"We could eat here as a celebration for mine and Yerim's first performance. If you guys want..." I suggested and observed what Woohyun hyung's reaction will be. I saw him take a deep breath and just go on with his meal.

 

"Oh yeah! Your first performance together is near already! When is it?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

 

"Next week." Yerim replied shortly.

 

"Yup. It's next week! Aren't you guys excited for us?!" I put my arm around Yerim and smiled at them, specifically at Woohyun hyung, but he just kept his head down and focused on his food.

 

Tsk. When will this hyung speak up?!

 

After I put my right arm aroung Yerim, who continued to eat food, I suddenly felt a foot kick my left leg.

 

"Ow!" I shouted out of hurt.

 

"What's wrong with you Myungsoo?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

 

"Somebody kicked my leg! Was it you Sungyeol?!" I asked him. He's always the one who likes to play tricks. It couldn't be anybody else.

 

"Hey Myung. How is it possible when I'm over here." Sungyeol replied.

 

It's not Sungyeol? Then who is it?

 

"Ahh... Never mind. Maybe I just hit my leg somewhere." I said, ignoring whoever it was who kicked me. Now is not the time for games. We still have to go on with our plan.

 

"Here you go Yerim-ah. Eat some more food." I smiled at Yerim and put more food on her plate. Suddenly, I felt somebody pinch my left arm.

 

Aish. What is the problem?! It's probably the same person from a while ago.

 

"Yah. Kim Myungsoo. Don't get too near to my sister." HaeRin whispered to my ear. I tried my best to not turn the smile on my face into a frown. Thank God for my acting skills.

 

I patted Yerim's head and resumed to my eating.

 

"HaeRin. Don't get me wrong. This is all just part of the plan, okay?!" I told her quietly as I focused on my food so it wouldn't be obvious that we were talking.

 

"Huh??? What were you saying Myungsoo oppa???" Yerim curiously looked at me. She must've thought that I was talking to her. I have to think of something quickly.

 

"Ahh... It's nothing. Aigoo. Why are you so cute Yerim-ah!!!" I pinched Yerims cheeks and acted cute.

 

The moment I did that,  somebody stepped on my foot. No need to ask who it was. It's just Lee HaeRin.

 

I think I should get some reward for doing this. I hate acting cute of all the things. Why do I get punishments instead?!

 

I quickly recovered and stepped on HaeRin's foot as revenge. I saw that HaeRin got shocked and even dropped her spoon. I hid my face on my hand to conceal the laughing face I had.

 

"Psh. Kim Myungsoo! Why did you do that! I almost got burnt with the hot soup!" HaeRin shouted.

 

"I wasn't doing anything! You can see I'm just sitting here and not doing anything." I waved my hands up in the air to show that I didn't do anything and looked at the others.

 

"Oh? Where did Woohyun and Yerim go?!" I asked the others because I realized that they weren't present anymore.

 

"Didn't you see what happened hyung?" Sungjong asked me.

 

"Would I ask if I did know?" I replied sarcastically at him.

 

"You did a good job there Myungsoo." Sunggyu hyung told me.

 

"Yeah. I think there might be some progress now after everything we've done." Hoya stated.

 

Woohyun's POV

 

Why is Myungsoo putting his arm around Yerim? Do they have something going on?! After a few weeks of not talking to her, she's just going to forget everything we had?!

 

"Huh??? What were you saying Myungsoo oppa???" Yerim curiously looked at Myungsoo.

 

"Ahh... It's nothing. Aigoo. Why are you so cute Yerim-ah!!!" He pinched Yerim's cheeks and acted cute.

 

I can't bear to stay in here anymore. I don't even know why I'm hurting or why I'm acting like this. If it wasn't Infinite H's anniversary, I'd rather stay at the dorm instead.

 

"I'm not feeling well. I think I should go." I put spoon down with a loud thud and left the table.

 

Yerim's POV

 

"Huh??? What were you saying Myungsoo oppa???" I curiously looked at Myungsoo. He was saying something, right?

 

"Ahh... It's nothing. Aigoo. Why are you so cute Yerim-ah!!!" He pinched my cheeks and smiled at me.

 

What is wrong with Myungsoo today? He's been acting kind of weird since we came here.

 

Suddenly I heard a loud thud and looked to the direction of the sound. Woohyun was standing up with a gloomy expression on his face.

 

"I'm not feeling well. I think I should go." After saying that, he walked out of the restaurant. Meanwhile, the other members just laughed at him.

 

"Sungjong oppa. What's wrong with Woohyun?" I asked Sunjong but he just shrugged and smiled at me.

 

"Tsk. Why are you guys acting so weird today! And can't you see that Woohyun looks like he has a big problem right now! And you're here just laughing at him?! I'm going to follow him." I quickly stood up from my seat and ran towards the exit of the restaurant.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

"Yup. It's next week! Aren't you guys excited for us?!" Myungsoo put his arm around Yerim and smiled at us, specifically at Woohyun hyung, but he just kept his head down and focused on his food.

 

Woohyun hyung... Just speak up already so you don't hurt youself any more further.

 

"Ow!" Myungsoo suddenly shouted.

 

"What's wrong with you Myungsoo?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

 

"Somebody kicked my leg! Was it you Sungyeol?!" He asked me.

 

"Hey Myung. How is it possible when I'm over here." I replied.

 

It's true. It wasn't me. Yerim was in between us so it's impossible that I was the one who kicked his leg.

 

"Ahh... Never mind. Maybe I just hit my leg somewhere." Myungsoo said, ignoring whoever it was who kicked him.

 

Who else is near Myungsoo? It couldn't be Yerim. I've been observing her since we came here and the only interesting thing she's ever done is constantly look at Woohyun hyung worriedly. HaeRin is beside Myungsoo... It could be her...

 

"Here you go Yerim-ah. Eat some more food." Myungsoo smiled at Yerim and put more food on her plate. I saw Haerin angrily whisper something to Myungsoo. He patted Yerim's head and resumed to his eating. It looked like Myungsoo was trying to hold his temper. It must've been something that HaeRin said.

 

"Huh??? What were you saying Myungsoo oppa???" Yerim curiously at Myungsoo.

 

"Ahh... It's nothing. Aigoo. Why are you so cute Yerim-ah!!!" He pinched Yerims cheeks and acted cute.

 

Suddenly I heard a loud thud and looked to the direction of the sound. Woohyun was standing up with a gloomy expression on his face.

 

"I'm not feeling well. I think I should go." After saying that, he walked out of the restaurant. Meanwhile, we just laughed at him.

 

Our plan is definitely working this time. I smiled evilly to myself.

 

"Sungjong oppa. What's wrong with Woohyun?" Yerim asked Sungjong but he just shrugged and smiled at her.

 

"Tsk. Why are you guys acting so weird today! And can't you see that Woohyun looks like he has a big problem right now! And you're here just laughing at him?! I'm going to follow him." Yerim quickly stood up from her seat and ran towards the exit of the restaurant.

 

"FINALLY!!! ” I shouted excitedly when Yerim came out.

 

"Psh. Kim Myungsoo! Why did you do that! I almost got burnt with the hot soup!" HaeRin shouted out of the blue.

 

What was that? Hrrmm… It seems like Woohyun hyung and Yerim aren’t the only ones who need help . . . ?

 

"I wasn't doing anything! You can see I'm just sitting here and not doing anything." Myungsoo waved his hands up in the air and looked at us. "Oh? Where did Woohyun and Yerim go”

 

"Didn't you see what happened hyung?" Sungjong asked me.

 

"Would I ask if I did know?" Myungsoo replied sarcastically at him.

 

"You did a good job there Myungsoo." Sunggyu hyung told him.

 

"Yeah. I think there might be some progress now after everything we've done." Hoya stated.

 

I continued to observe Myungsoo and HaeRin, since Yerim and Woohyun went out already. I wonder what might be happening outside…

 

“Hyung! Why are you smiling like that?” Sungjong asked me.

 

“Oh… It’s nothing Sungjong. Just… observed some things.” I continued to smile at him. At think he found my words and actions weird because he just nodded slowly at me and looked at me like I was an idiot.

 

If only you can see what I see Sungjong…

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you so for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

 

Comments, Subscribes, and Votes will be very much appreciated! ^=^

 

If you do comment, just no harsh words please :)

 

 

 

Thank you Snivy4ever, anitaklr24 & InfinitelyBTS for commenting! :D

 

 

 

So Yerim followed Woohyun... What happens next??? >:))

 

 

 

Thanks again! :DD